Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually what I decided I'm going to do.

Time Machine Breeding Method, look it up ;]
I'm probably going to go back to it soon. It's the only bit of the game I am good at. I suck beyond belief at Showdown and I'm poor at the Maison. But I can do breeding and I live by the time machine method.

Oh and I am bored of SRing right now.

I plan to have two Scizors in my box. An Adamant Technician for normal scizor and Impish Light Metal for Mega Scizor since normal scizor normally runs adamant. But I get your point.
Hey, I dunno if you're being helped, but I also just caught a female HA scyther in a Repeat Ball; just stop by my trade thread so I don't forget. Sorry everyone else is a jerk and doesn't understand how to use Scizor

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
well if you are afraid of Ditto copying your Impish 0 Atk EVs Scizor on *that* turn before you Mega Evolve... then I guess the meta has changed a lot since 2 mins ago.

On a side note, any cloners willing to help me? Need like 5-6 pokes cloned. PM with your price

Pikachu's not surviving much, so I'd say that's usable.

That said, it does get the 3 31's, so it's down to perseverance. Is the Light Ball compatible with Cosplay Chu?
I'm going to toss. While I got good attacking IV's, I wanted a little more in HP and Spec Def.

Hello i know its not the real place to ask but a spread of 252 in attack and hp can be better for a substitute mega herracros no? Because as a wall breaker he just need to outspeed walls and with his defenses it can be reallt good with th boost in hp

Hello i know its not the real place to ask but a spread of 252 in attack and hp can be better for a substitute mega herracros no? Because as a wall breaker he just need to outspeed walls and with his defenses it can be reallt good with th boost in hp
Sub Hera used to run Jolly max speed (can't outrun walls w/out the speed)

LF: Switcheroo Klefki. Really need one doesnt need to be BR or have good IVs. I'd really appreciate it. I am an approved cloner and have tonnes to trade :)

Does anyone have a level 50-ish English Diancie that they would be willing to trade? I am offering a level 52 Shiny Metagross. Inbox me if interested.

In 6th gen, do EV-reducing berries reduce the
-EV down to 100 first THEN 10 EV per berry,
OR
-10 EV per berry fixed no matter what the starting EV value is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)