Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Do defenses matter as much when going for a fully offensive Deoxys? Would it be KOd by something it normally wouldn't if it had lower defenses? (i.e. the second bolded rash spread)
In the Hyper offensive Ubers Metagame, there's nothing Deoxys would survive of note with investment, let alone perfect IVs.

Deoxys' offensive forms stay alive by killing things before they kill them. I don't think they're worth worrying over.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Isn't Dream ball Mienfoo / Mienshao illegal?

Is anyone in need of a breedable from my thread? I need something to do on my weekend trip. Or maybe I should breed for a giveaway of some of the rarer stuff (Johto starters/fossilmons in rare balls)?
You should just be crushing rotations in the Maison ;)

Not sure if it has been posted here but HA Tyrunt is being given away as a participation prize in next weeks Battle Spot competition: Battle of Hoenn. We've been talking about it in the Battle Spot forum

i heard there 2 sets for emboar. one that runs an adamant nature and a physical move set and one that runs a jolly nature speed set. which would sucker punch fall under?
Sucker Punch is just kind of an option.

I recall people discussing quite a few options for Emboar in the OU discussion section, and the only consensus on Sucker Punch was "don't use on Choice sets"

i heard there 2 sets for emboar. one that runs an adamant nature and a physical move set and one that runs a jolly nature speed set. which would sucker punch fall under?
Jolly set uses Choice Scarf, which has no room for Sucker Punch (Flare Blitz, Superpower, Head Smash, Wild Charge).

I know the Rash set does use Sucker Punch.

Jolly set uses Choice Scarf, which has no room for Sucker Punch (Flare Blitz, Superpower, Head Smash, Wild Charge).

I know the Rash set does use Sucker Punch.
so would the sucker punch not be apart of an OU build? and sry im posting these questions. everytime i post else where im treated like a dumby or don't get a response.

Thundurus - #642 (Naive) : 12 - 13 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 (Hidden Power Steel)

I just got this while resetting for HP Ice (and synching Timid; this nature was just random). Normally I would keep this IV spread without question, but for Thundurus I thought that Hidden Power was important. Can the mixed set function without Hidden Power, or is this an unfortunate reset?

Thundurus - #642 (Naive) : 12 - 13 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 (Hidden Power Steel)

I just got this while resetting for HP Ice (and synching Timid; this nature was just random). Normally I would keep this IV spread without question, but for Thundurus I thought that Hidden Power was important. Can the mixed set function without Hidden Power, or is this an unfortunate reset?
That's a toss
Even if that was the right HP, the HP is WAY too low to keep.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How i find tm rock slide? I saw videos but i cantget to there place in which road it is?
Well according the the TM Location Guide I wrote it's on route 130 which is West of Pacifidlog Town. You need to try and surf in the southern part of the route so that the current carries you to a diving spot (the cave to awaken the Regi Trio) and then Surf North so that the current takes you to an islet with Rock Slide on it. The islet looks like a spiral that you have to Surf around clockwise. It may take you a couple of tries to actually get to it but once you learn how the current works you will get there

That doesn't necessarily mean the sync chance has been increased. It's (most likely) 50%. You just got lucky.

(more likely; it doesn't work whenever you get a flawless spread!)
I know that doesnt necessarily mean the sync chance has been increased.

thats why im asking if it did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)