Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking for a Scyther/ Szicor With Defog! IV or nature doesnt matter. Have alot of pokemon With Hidden Abilitys eggmoves or whatever,! Items(need leftovers? ) Help a Brother out lol

Really looking for a Scyther/ Szicor With Defog! IV or nature doesnt matter. Have alot of pokemon With Hidden Abilitys eggmoves or whatever,! Items(need leftovers? ) Help a Brother out lol
I can breed you a scyther with Defog/Baton Pass quick. Do you happen to have a Speed Boost Carvahna with Hydro Pump and Destiny Bond? I want to breed a Naughty natured one for M-Sharpedo.

I can breed you a scyther with Defog/Baton Pass quick. Do you happen to have a Speed Boost Carvahna with Hydro Pump and Destiny Bond? I want to breed a Naughty natured one for M-Sharpedo.
.. im sorry to say but i dont! some HA pokmeon i got: Contrary Snivy, Moxie Bagon w/DD, Run away Venonat w/Baton pass, qUICk feet shroomish w/ leech seed, bullet focus punch, Protean Froakie, Shadow tag Gothia, imunity gligar w/baton pass+ i got a lot of pokemon in the safari! would someone of these poke`s work for you?

I'm afraid to ask this since i know how much smogoners hate VGC, but can some one message me to help me make a good singles, double, and triple team on battle spot? I got an ok combo going for singles.

.. im sorry to say but i dont! some HA pokmeon i got: Contrary Snivy, Moxie Bagon w/DD, Run away Venonat w/Baton pass, qUICk feet shroomish w/ leech seed, bullet focus punch, Protean Froakie, Shadow tag Gothia, imunity gligar w/baton pass+ i got a lot of pokemon in the safari! would someone of these poke`s work for you?
Venonat would be nice! I'm hatching eggs right now.

Hey guys, looking for any female Dreamball Gligar (nature and IVs don't matter), I've been looking for one quite some time now but can't seem to find one on my own :/
Also, a random female HA Dream Ball Zubat would be nice! Those are two Pkmn I'd like to breed next but I don't have moms for them =/

Can offer various spitbacks, for further information just shoot me a message and I'll provide a useful link if you're interested in helping me out :0 Pls help! And thanks in advance ^^ :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm looking for three things:

1. any Contrary Snivy
2. any Sturdy Carbink
3. a female Adaptability Skrelp, caught in a Luxury Ball

I can offer Luxury Ball Johto starters in exchange!

FC: 1650-1961-7988

Hey everyone, I'm looking for three things:

1. any Contrary Snivy
2. any Sturdy Carbink
3. a female Adaptability Skrelp, caught in a Luxury Ball

I can offer Luxury Ball Johto starters in exchange!

FC: 1650-1961-7988
I can do options 1 and 3. PM me

Hello Smogon !
To build up my teams I'd need some help to get some HA Pokemons =)
Here is my "wishlist" of sort (appropriate natures are a bonus, IVs/EVs don't matter at all)

-Gale Wings Talonflame (or prevo, Adamant)
-Iron Fist Conkeldurr (or prevo, Adamant)
-Protean Greninja (or prevo, Speed boosting nature)
-Thick Fat Mamoswine (or prevo, Adamant/Jolly)
-Intimidate Scrafty (or prevo, Adamant/Careful)
-Mold Breaker Excadrill (or prevo, Adamant)

Yeah, a lot of Adamant right there ! Let me know if you can provide one of those: I don't have much to offer in exchance but I'll gladely do my best to help someone who is ready to help me :)

Thanks !

Hello Smogon !
Here is my "wishlist" of sort (appropriate natures are a bonus, IVs/EVs don't matter at all)

Yeah, a lot of Adamant right there ! Let me know if you can provide one of those: I don't have much to offer in exchance but I'll gladely do my best to help someone who is ready to help me :)

Thanks !
PM me because literally I have the Talonflame, Greninja, Mamoswine and Excadrill you're looking for.

Hello Smogon !

Thanks !
Pm me you can have a spitback i have somewhere in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)