Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for a shellder in a heavy and/or moon ball. If anyone has one of these with some egg moves please let me know. Thanks!

Diabolico, you can leave your Pokemon in bank for quite some time after your pass has expired. Nintendo is just vague about it because they want you to renew straight away.

I have access to Crescent Isle currently for today. I believe that connecting to another player also gives you Crescent Isle access, so I'm leaving this here, in case someone hasn't managed to catch Cresselia yet, but is ready to catch one.

My Friend Code is 1521-2660-3285.

Hopefully, if anyone wants access to Crescent Isle, they'll see this, and act while I can still help.

*Here come my good deed for the day*

Yes, I have plenty of everstones. But if you're hoping for a Destiny Knot, I only have one, so you're out of luck in that department.

*Here come my good deed for the day*

Yes, I have plenty of everstones. But if you're hoping for a Destiny Knot, I only have one, so you're out of luck in that department.
Someone else has me covered with the Destiny Knot. When can you trade for the Everstone?

Edit: I'm online right now.

Last edited:
I can get online anytime. Now, what should I have hold the everstone? Hmm...

Oh! And my Friend Code is 1521-2660-3285.

Took me a minute to realize that you have your FC typed in your sig. Tell me when you're ready.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Agreed. Double posting is a bad habit to get into, so this will be the last time I did so. I guess the only way to stop is to promise not to, because a promise is a promise after all...

Moderator edit: Sounds good.

Last edited by a moderator:
random question I guess but I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. So I have a picture saved to my desktop and I wanted to change my profile page or picture can someone explain then why I am not allowed to it has to do with the file.
edit: I wanted to change the profile picture I have on this website but I am having troubles.
edit edit: being helped

Last edited:
I have a question about DexNav.

If I DexNav a baby Pokemon, would it always have 3 star potential or would each star mean one more flawless IV on top of the 3 guaranteed from not being able to breed?

I have a question about DexNav.

If I DexNav a baby Pokemon, would it always have 3 star potential or would each star mean one more flawless IV on top of the 3 guaranteed from not being able to breed?
Are there any baby pokemon you can DexNav? And I'd assume they would always be 3 stars

So, I finally got an Eon Ticket (thank you New York College), and I just want to confirm something.

Are there any conditions attached to Streetpassing the Eon Ticket? Like, is it unpassable before/after the Lati encounter? Or after passing it a certain number of times? Because if not I'm hoping to keep it alive by self passing it before any resets.

So, I finally got an Eon Ticket (thank you New York College), and I just want to confirm something.

Are there any conditions attached to Streetpassing the Eon Ticket? Like, is it unpassable before/after the Lati encounter? Or after passing it a certain number of times? Because if not I'm hoping to keep it alive by self passing it before any resets.
it can still be passed after you've caught lati@s with the eon ticket.(Tested)

I want to start SRing Rayquaza finally, anyone any high level capturing Pokes?

I had a blast with the Hoenn Battle Spot tournament, I'm stoked to bring Primal Ray into the next one.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I want to start SRing Rayquaza finally, anyone any high level capturing Pokes?

I had a blast with the Hoenn Battle Spot tournament, I'm stoked to bring Primal Ray into the next one.
It's pretty easy to make them yourself, I just bred a box full of Jolly Starly and train one up whenever I need one. Since you only need Max HP and (sometimes) Max Speed, it's easy to get a bunch of them in no time, even with spitback parents. Same with Smeargle, though I usually just hunt through my bank to try and find a Pokemon with a Speed stat 1 point less than the poke I'm trying to catch.

Hey, would anyone happen to have a female immunity Gligar? IVs and nature don't really matter, and any egg moves (Agility and Baton Pass in particular) would be a plus. Thanks for the help!

Hey, would anyone happen to have a female immunity Gligar? IVs and nature don't really matter, and any egg moves (Agility and Baton Pass in particular) would be a plus. Thanks for the help!
I could breed you one. How fast do you need it?

Edit: No EMs or special ball though... :/

What i supposed to do in new maouvile?dont send me a video i cant see them explain in wirds please i need to get the thunderbolt tm

What i supposed to do in new maouvile?dont send me a video i cant see them explain in wirds please i need to get the thunderbolt tm
What I remember, you're supposed to fiddle with something at the back of New Mauville and such, then return to Watson for your TM.

Anyone willing to trade
(dusk stone) for some
(PP Up) or
(Heart Scales)? I'm needing some for my Chandelure. Thanks!

EDIT: Stupid question, but can we use a synchronizer to pick the nature of a gift pokemon, such as on the Serperior?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone willing to trade
(dusk stone) for some
(PP Up) or
(Heart Scales)? I'm needing some for my Chandelure. Thanks!

EDIT: Stupid question, but can we use a synchronizer to pick the nature of a gift pokemon, such as on the Serperior?
I have a spare Dusk Stone I could trade you, don't need anything in return.

You can only synch the nature of gift Pokemon if they're in the Undiscovered egg group, so you can't synch the Serperior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)