Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF:
Larvitar - Male/Female - Safari Ball
Guts
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg: Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Outrage

FT:

Scyther - Male - Safari Ball
Technician
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg: Defog, Baton Pass, Counter

Not only for cloning, but it's also extremely useful (not to mention efficient) to clear boxes of unwanted eggs. Compared to the extremely shaky reliability of Powersaves, this new method is a godsend, imo.
Yeah, man. This is even better than what I was doing (using the SD Card and loadcoading box 2 into box 1). This is amazing. Is it safe though?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
If I have 12 days left on my Pokemon Bank subscription and I went ahead and renew it now, would the remaining time on my pass be carried over, or will it only set for 365 days?

Yeah, man. This is even better than what I was doing (using the SD Card and loadcoading box 2 into box 1). This is amazing. Is it safe though?
I've already used it several times (I believe 6) and so far, so good. From what I can tell, it is the fastest method to clear out (or clone) a whole box - I haven't had nor noticed any adverse side effects. I know Powersaves has a similar code, but it's so unreliable and takes quite a bit of time just to clear out one box.

Using this new technique, I managed to clear out four boxes of unwanted eggs in about 2 minutes. Total time-saver. I'd imagine the cloning would be the same (and why shouldn't it? It's probably the same code[s] that Powersaves uses, but isn't reliant on junk that can easily corrupt your save.).

Anyway (what's that thing people use? tldr or something?)
Tldr
It's as safe as using a Powersaves device, but safer. Of course, one should always keep in mind that any sort of save-editing has its risks.

I hope this isn't borderline, but I don't believe I've violated anything...

LF Pentagon Latios, Any Porygon, HA Gothita, DD Tyramitar, And a prankster Klefki

If you have any, please PM me to settle a trade!(:
Ok I have a Adamant dragon dancing latios that is pentagon and I have a perfect calm latias that is pentagon. Any of those interest you?

LF Pentagon Latios, Any Porygon, HA Gothita, DD Tyramitar, And a prankster Klefki

If you have any, please PM me to settle a trade!(:
I have Porygon, HA Gothita and I think the Prankster Klefki. So as long you don't mind IVs, since most of them are spitbacks. Interested?

Hey guys im new to the forums and have recently gotten into competitive battling. I'm currently looking for clefairy (5iv or more if female with the magic guard ability and if male bold), pawniard or bisharp (preferably jolly nature and if female defiant ability ), ditto (5iv bold), excadrill (if female with mold breaker and if male jolly). Thanks in advanced! if you have it comment and I'll let you know what I Have for trade.

I got the following pokemon cloned and I have a few extra's. I am making trade offers for any of these. If nobody is interested in any of these I will simply just giveaway the spare copies. I have 3 of the event heracross 2 of the event diancie and 1 of the shiny fletchling. If you would like to make an offer let me know. I am looking for anything in a cool matching ball.

OT: Me came from SUM2014 event ID is 08134 soft reset it myself
Adamant
female
moves: bullet seed, pin missile, close combat, mega horn
HP: 24 - 25
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 22 - 23
Speed: 28 - 29
full redis

OT: Me I soft reset this thing myself
Ability: clear body
Nature: Adamant
28 - 29
28 - 30
30 - 31
4 - 5
30 - 31
30 - 31
Full redis

female
OT: original parent came from.com
hatched by user on reddit. The user is Scalrag.
Ability: gale wings
Adamant
Egg Moves: quick guard, tailwind
Full redis

I got the following pokemon cloned and I have a few extra's. I am making trade offers for any of these. If nobody is interested in any of these I will simply just giveaway the spare copies. I have 3 of the event heracross 2 of the event diancie and 1 of the shiny fletchling. If you would like to make an offer let me know. I am looking for anything in a cool matching ball.

Adamant
female
full redis

28 - 29
28 - 30
30 - 31
4 - 5
30 - 31
30 - 31
Full redis

female
Adamant
Full redis
How do you clone and do whatever else you did lol

How do you clone and do whatever else you did lol
Powersaves. The person that cloned for me had powersaves. By the way relating to the post above you mentioned asking for those certain pokemon I don't have any of those but I do have a trade thread and I can help you out with anything else you would like on my trade thread free of charge.

female
Adamant
Full redis
I'll PM you for this, definitely keen to work something out :)

Adamant
female
full redis

28 - 29
28 - 30
30 - 31
4 - 5
30 - 31
30 - 31
Full redis

female
Adamant
Full redis
I'll bump this because last page BS Fletchling has been taken as of now. Last time I will offer the heracross and diancie for a trade then I will give them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)