Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
If you can back it up anyway, I don't see why not keeping that one. I don't think the 29's make TOO much a difference at Level 50
As the post says, I kept it for that same reason, I'm asking if anyone would be interested in that Suicune in spite of those 2 29s.

Folks, is this worth trading around/would be anyone interested in this? even if isn't flawless? I got it after an annoying week of SRing Suicune. Or maybe I could do a small giveaway with it?

Suicune (Bold) | 31 / 8 / 29 / 29 / 31 / 31

P.S: Before some smartass starts bothering me with "why did you keep that trash?" or something, I'm obviously in the works of SRing a better one.
I'd be interested in it. I know the common thing among some VGC sites (like NuggetBridge) is "Flawless or Bust", but I find that to be unreasonable. That's a good Suicune, and has 31's in the most important stats (HP, a Defense, and Speed for potential speed ties). The other Defense and Special Attack can be easily made up for (Burns, and Suicune isn't much of an offensive mon anyway but you can utilize Calm Mind if you really want to). Definitely worth something :)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd be interested in it. I know the common thing among some VGC sites (like NuggetBridge) is "Flawless or Bust", but I find that to be unreasonable. That's a good Suicune, and has 31's in the most important stats (HP, a Defense, and Speed for potential speed ties). The other Defense and Special Attack can be easily made up for (Burns, and Suicune isn't much of an offensive mon anyway but you can utilize Calm Mind if you really want to). Definitely worth something :)
Actually I'm a #flawlessorbust guy of sorts, and as I'm posting this, I'm SRing for a flawless one; but you're right, is worth something, I guess I'll either put it up to trade, or maybe give it away on a giveaway (sorry for the redundance)? idk.

Looking for 5iv timid Heatran. Willing to trade several legit shiny legendaries including mesprit, palkia, and ho-oh. Also have several perfect iv pokemon such as a modest horsea w/sniper, a shiny venusaur sadly with adamant nature, and a weavile. Some other mentionables are fully battle ready jolly blaziken, adamant Donphan, Impish gyarados, and modest hydreigon. Sorry if I've made any errors first time posting actually! Message me here or add me FC: 4399 - 1711 - 4660

Is there any value in a Special Attacking Groudon (Primal or otherwise)? I just caught a Naive with 31/0/31/31/31/30 spread...

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is there any value in a Special Attacking Groudon (Primal or otherwise)? I just caught a Naive with 31/0/31/31/31/30 spread...
If it were Modest / Timid then I'd be telling you to keep it but Naive really kills it since you can't make use of the attack stat since it's 0, so this is essentially a 31/0/31/31/8/30 Timid spread (since they both produce a SpD stat of 99 at level 50), to which I say; TOSS

Does anyone have an air balloon? Really need one for SRing Rayquaza!! I will repay the generous user with a 4-5IV female spitback pokemon in a matching ball with EM.

You may chose from:

Larvitar - friend ball
Scyther - safari ball (Defog!!)
Diglett - luxury ball
Pidgey - fast ball
Helioptile - ultra ball (HA)
Croagunk - dive ball
Vulpix - premier ball (HA)
Gothita - luxury ball (HA)

Last edited:
Cheers, what's your FC and IGN? I've edited my previous post to include a list of spitbacks I'm offering, please choose one for there :)
OR IGN: H0uTLePeL
FC: 2079 - 9184 - 7727

The larvitar would be great, I noticed in your trade thread wants you mentioned certain items, might master balls be one of those? I've got so many extras I'm trying to trade off.

OR IGN: H0uTLePeL
FC: 2079 - 9184 - 7727

The larvitar would be great, I noticed in your trade thread wants you mentioned certain items, might master balls be one of those? I've got so many extras I'm trying to trade off.
I'm adding you now.
I'll PM you so we can talk about other items, I'm definitely interested in master balls :)

Guess what? Still have that damn Arceus code just sitting there looking at me.

So, looking for someone to SR it. Preferably starting today, and not in a week/a month/when the world ends.

Would be willing to make it worth your while by SRing a Gamerai for you. Or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)