Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm SR Diancie, keep or toss?
Nature:Rash
HP:28/29
Atk:31
Def:24/25
Sp.Atk:31
Sp.Def:26/27
Spe:31
Despite what everyone has said so far, I would honestly keep it. The chances of getting a usable nature AND good IVs in the non-guaranteed stats is super hard to come. If you were syncing for that nature and got those IVs I would say toss, however you've landed a mixed attacking nature with the 3 guaranteed 31s in your offensive stats, and a couple points off in the defences (which won't be a huge difference since Mega Diancie doesn't invest in them anyway). Not to mention that mixed attacking natures need to get high IVs in three stats, instead of just two like a physical or special spread needs, which you've done. It will make for a great Rock Polish set imo

Of course, like others have said this may not gain a whole heap of attention trading-wise since there are statistically better Diancie floating around, but for personal use it looks fine to me.

In battle, what would be the preferred ability for Houndour? Unnerved or Flash Fire? I feel as if the Flash Fire switch in would be too predictable.

In battle, what would be the preferred ability for Houndour? Unnerved or Flash Fire? I feel as if the Flash Fire switch in would be too predictable.
Flash Fire, IMO. You'll lose unnerve on MEvo, while Flash Fire can actually help you sweep even if you lose it on MEvo

LF Cloner, P/VM please. Can keep a copy if they wish to.

Last edited:
To be honest, Unnerve is pretty useless. There aren't many situations where it would be better. I mean, Harvest users, status healing and preventing Belly Drum Sitrus lol. Flash Fire can prevent a Scarf Fire move from sweeping your team by just being there.

To be honest, Unnerve is pretty useless. There aren't many situations where it would be better. I mean, Harvest users, status healing and preventing Belly Drum Sitrus lol. Flash Fire can prevent a Scarf Fire move from sweeping your team by just being there.
Though i guess it also works against Unburden users such as Hawlucha. Unnerve is a very niche ability.

LF: female helioptile w solar power in luxury ball

FT: female froakie w protean in luxury ball

Don't care for nature/IV, must meet requirements above.

Thanks!

LF the following spitbacks:
Cottonee w/ Beat up, encore, fake tears and tickle
Amaura w/ hidden ability

Can offer:
5IV Pawniard - Adamant - sucker punch (timer ball)
5IV Ferroseed - brave - Stealth rock, Spikes, Leech seed (net ball)
5IV Lotad - swift swim modest (Dive ball)
5IV Cleffa - friend guard bold (heal ball)

Also have HA totodile and HA tyrunt spitbacks with egg moves :)

Edit: You can also CMT for them if you have 5IV ones, Cottonee needs to be in nest ball thought. Please send PM/VM!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm a noob here, and was wondering if someone could help me by trading my Scyther to them and then back to me so it can evolve. My fc is 0001-4004-6894, and my ign is Aaron. Thanks!

Can someone check the IVs on four pokes for me? I haven't beaten Delta Episode yet and wanna use the pokes for a giveaway, but want to confirm their IVs first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)