Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid 20s attack and just under perfect defense. Perfect special stats. Speed iv is probably 3, useless HP.
I had a feeling that it would be a toss but I had to ask. I wasn't even thinking trick room. I knew some mons like moving last.
Why would you keep a suicune with useless HP but sassy and low speed IV? It would just get smacked in the face since it would move last and won't have the necessary bulk to take hits well.

That might actually work, since I don't need HP [Ice]. I'll run a few calcs and think about it...

German/Austrian VGC Nationals are next weekend and I can't decide which Thundurus I want to bring. >.>
You can use my Timid one and give it the defensive set EVs, if you really want to use Hp Ice, you lose a few points but it can still work.

There also a HP Ice Bold Thundurus around here.

Last edited:
Why would you keep a suicune with useless HP but sassy and low speed IV? It would just get smacked in the face since it would move last and won't have the necessary bulk to take hits well.
It was the Hidden Power which was useless. Dragon I think.
The stats were 31/22/31/30/31/1,3 I think.

If you can reload your save or have another game to SR Suicune on, I'd say keep for novelty. I'm sure there are some people who'd be interested in that. Otherwise, it'd be your choice whether to keep a gimmicky Suicune or go for a Flawless one.

If you can reload your save or have another game to SR Suicune on, I'd say keep for novelty. I'm sure there are some people who'd be interested in that. Otherwise, it'd be your choice whether to keep a gimmicky Suicune or go for a Flawless one.
If I had Powersaves, I would have kept without question. I've been throwing balls when my sync's failed because I've been doing this for a while now and I thought the spread was decent, though I didnt know whether it would be competitively viable. That's what I am going for, even though I am aiming for 4 points from flawless, I'm not getting so close.

I am also looking for a 5 or 6iv ditto is anyone has one trade or giveaway.
Try mostthe3rd. Details of his Ditto giveaway are in his signature.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well a useless Hidden Power would be:

"Mid 20s attack and just under perfect defense. Perfect special stats. Speed iv is probably 3, [a] useless HP."

Useless HP stat would be what you wrote, which is:

"Mid 20s attack and just under perfect defense. Perfect special stats. Speed iv is probably 3, useless HP."

Doesn't matter much in the long run, but one word makes all the difference in meaning.

Well a useless Hidden Power would be:

"Mid 20s attack and just under perfect defense. Perfect special stats. Speed iv is probably 3, [a] useless HP."

Useless HP stat would be what you wrote, which is:

"Mid 20s attack and just under perfect defense. Perfect special stats. Speed iv is probably 3, useless HP."

Doesn't matter much in the long run, but one word makes all the difference in meaning.
I know what I wrote but I wouldn't have considered keeping if it had a useless HP stat as I'm using Buckert's checking system.

As I posted the spread anyway, it's clear the HP stat wasnt useless.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I know what I wrote but I wouldn't have considered keeping if it had a useless HP stat as I'm using Buckert's checking system.

As I posted the spread anyway, it's clear the HP stat wasnt useless.
I'm referring to before you posted the spread.

I wouldn't know that you were using Buckert's system and it would be silly for me to assume that you were without any prior knowledge.

I'm not here to argue. I only stated that "a" single word (without much background information before hand) makes a world of difference. You got your point across with the actual spread.

Does anyone have a female HA Dream ball Bellsprout, Cubone, Makuhita, or Onix? No particular IVs/egg moves necessary. PM me to discuss trade, ty.

Thought I would try but I have three charizard codes (it seems that I always end up with these codesXD). Would anyone be willing to reset a few a code my standards aren't stupidely high considering this isn't even gauranteed any perfect IVS. I can give anyone 3 Pokemon from my thread. Or anything else. I plan on working on a section for my thread on this if anyone one is that concerned for payment. I can pay a lot so if your interested let me know and post on my profile or pm me.

Thought I would try but I have three charizard codes (it seems that I always end up with these codesXD). Would anyone be willing to reset a few a code my standards aren't stupidely high considering this isn't even gauranteed any perfect IVS. I can give anyone 3 Pokemon from my thread. Or anything else. I plan on working on a section for my thread on this if anyone one is that concerned for payment. I can pay a lot so if your interested let me know and post on my profile or pm me.
Can I have a code and not a redeemed one? CMT.

Also, LF: HA Luxury/Repeat ball Shuckle. Safari Caught is fine.

For all you TMBM breeders out there...I have a M/F or 0/M/F or 0/M/M spread...is there any easy way to check which Attack stat is inherited and which is 0? Alternatively, is there a pokemon that doesn't need either attack? Foul Play Umbreon comes to mind, but anything else?

For all you TMBM breeders out there...I have a M/F or 0/M/F or 0/M/M spread...is there any easy way to check which Attack stat is inherited and which is 0? Alternatively, is there a pokemon that doesn't need either attack? Foul Play Umbreon comes to mind, but anything else?
If you have two Pokemon that have 6iv in all stats, you'll know right away which one is the 0. =)

Or, a female with 31 in both Atk and SpA will do just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)