Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have these:

female only unless pokemon is male exclusive
sport ball combee
safari ball scyther with egg moves
careful rufflet

I have some dream ball mons and safari ball mons
I have that scyther and I can wrap it and send it to you as gift for free. Just VM me and we can schedule for tomorrow though. Im available more often from 7pm to 12am gmt-6.

LF a 5-6IV bred FEMALE Helioptile from outside the United states. Currently trying to acquire a shiny Helioptile. Can offer quick IV breeding services in return!

I'm looking for any random Ho-oh or Lugia, because I can't find my own and want to soft reset Entei.

I can clone it in case you can't.

Helped.

Last edited:
Is Naughty nature Mewtwo viable? My Naive sync failed and I ended up getting a 31/30/31/31/31/31 Naughty Mewtwo, debating whether to keep/toss since I'm not sure how viable it is, leaning towards toss.
130 base Speed is one of those speed tiers, where you really want a positive nature. Sadly I would have to say toss.

Anyone willing to soft reset one of my 3 shiny charizard codesXD I can pay a lot of course.
Edit:hosting a tourney to kinda get the sub forum for tourneys alive XD

Last edited:
does anyone have these:

female only unless pokemon is male exclusive
sport ball combee
safari ball scyther with egg moves
careful rufflet

I have some dream ball mons and safari ball mons
I have a Careful Rufflet in my thread (but it's filed under the useless 'mons). =)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
would you keep or toss this diancie?
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31

was thinking diamond storm, explosion and dual screens, and crossing my fingers for play rough in gen 7 haha

edit: kept

Last edited:

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Is there any kind soul willing to lend me a female dream ball lapras (can be a spitback by all means, doesn't need to have its HA)? the best I have to offer is probably a luxury ball HA aerodactyl spitback (bred with one of buckert's dittos for reference n_n, and yeah i'm poor as fuck). Thanks a lot in advance :)

p.s. i'll be gone for ~5 hours after this post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)