Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering. I'm going to breed and hatch shiny via SV hatching. I want to check what's in the eggs so I don't have to hatch all of them. I use KeySav. Is that allowed? And also, it allowed to delete all the unhatched eggs using a program? Cause I really don't feel like hatching 30 boxes of eggs.
Still looking for an answer. .com can you clarify?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Question; is it possible to get the "golden" Contest Memory Ribbon with a 'mon caught/gotten in 4th Gen?

I am pretty bored with pokemon, but I have Alpha Sapphire since its release and never beat it, so in trying to make the game a little bit more engaging for myself I would like to try a random egg run.

The only rule is that pokemon must be able to EVOLVE
(
excluding those that evolve by trade).

So if anyone would like to help, please let me know, Thanks :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Still looking for an answer. .com can you clarify?
Not sure why I need to be the one to answer... But neither of those things bother me. On the off chance it does bother someone else you should note in your thread that you do so, but I can't see it being a problem with most people.

You can do that, you can use Heart Scales (might be your problem if you're low on them), or you can just keep swapping the parents with the offspring if they have better IVs. Either way, good luck with your breeding. :v
Thank you for reminding me about the Heart Scales! That is working a lot better than leveling would.

I am pretty bored with pokemon, but I have Alpha Sapphire since its release and never beat it, so in trying to make the game a little bit more engaging for myself I would like to try a random egg run.

(

I'll send you an egg. Obviously, I"m not telling you what it is, but I'll send you one.

(

I can provide you with an egg, just send me a message on my profile to organise the trade.

Hey, just wondering why cloning using save restoration seems to be okay, but cloning using the cloning codes of the powersave isn't?

Hey, just wondering why cloning using save restoration seems to be okay, but cloning using the cloning codes of the powersave isn't?
They're both technically okay, but the restore/backup game doesn't actually edit the data within the save file, whereas the clone codes physically write code in the file.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
And what about cloning Pokemon with browser injection?
I'm pretty sure I said something to this effect a while back, but.
"Cloning with any method is fine, so long as you don't lie about it, and you're sure that the cloning produces a 100% faithful copy".
Seriously, if you can clone with 100% reliability by putting your cartridge in a blender, then that way's fine too.

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if someone might be so kind to help me to a Hidden Ability Shelmet/Accelgor; I haven't got an awful lot to offer in return, except for a couple of other pokemon with HA (some of them with 5IV) including, but not limited to (at least I think so): Vulpix, Froakie, Cleffa, Scraggy, Johto Starters (but who doesn't), Shellder, Slowpoke, Zubat, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Marill and Swirlix. Also, I have got little difficulty parting with Legendary, in case that might interest you.
Thanks in advance

Noob question: How do I get the show/hide boxes in my trade thread? Is there a formatting guide for the forum, if so I can't seem to find it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)