Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those who participated:

Pikachu came 3rd in usage for the PGL Pikachu Cup so you are able to get the codes for the announced Pikachu reward. This special event Pikachu comes with the move Endeavour which it doesn't usually learn, has its Hidden Ability, and comes with a Light Ball. The code can be redeemed until 11:59 PM UTC on October 29th.

edit: If you can't find out where to get the code, you need to be fully logged in to your account and then you can use this link:

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/pokemon/present/4032

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
To all those who participated:

Pikachu came 3rd in usage for the PGL Pikachu Cup so you are able to get the codes for the announced Pikachu reward. This special event Pikachu comes with the move Endeavour which it doesn't usually learn, has its Hidden Ability, and comes with a Light Ball. The code can be redeemed until Midnight UTC on October 30th.
have you reset any? im assuming theres no guaranteed ivs, but i hope there is

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Pikachu codes, trading anything from my thread for them at the rate of 2 legends for 1 code. PM or post in my thread if interested!

Last edited:
I want a Pika code... :(

Still looking for a HA Snorlax in lux ball. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

I just wanna ask a question, what is RNG? and how do you do it?
RNG is the random number generator present in all Pokemon games. It makes things seemingly random, like when a NPC may take a step to the left or turn if they've no otherwise scripted pattern to their movements, or what the nature and IVs are for that Rattata you're trying to catch, or even if it's shiny.

RNG abuse is finding out how to take advantage of the RNG, turning on the game and with a couple other actions encountering a Pokemon with the exact stats and shininess you desire. RNG abuse is possible in gens 3 - 5, but not gen 6. (and possibly beyond) BriarRose's provided link will show you how to RNG abuse in the previous generations, but there's little point without having at least one of every generation title after the one you want to do it in and PokeBank with the PokeTransporter app downloaded to transfer your desired Pokemon to the current generation. (in the case of gen 3 abuse, you'll need an original DS to migrate the Pokemon from the GBA cart to D/P/Pt/HG/SS)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can we skip the part where everyone and their cats asks for Pikachu codes. As exciting a read as it makes, if I were random user X with said codes, I wouldn't know where to start.

If someone has spares feel free to post here 'looking for offers', but there's no need for everyone to say they're looking. If you have them, assume there will be interest...

Is there a list somewhere of moves that are exclusive to a previous Generation and all the Pokemon that can get them? Or do I have to manually go to every Pokemon and/or move on Bulbapedia and find it that way? >_<

Is there a list somewhere of moves that are exclusive to a previous Generation and all the Pokemon that can get them? Or do I have to manually go to every Pokemon and/or move on Bulbapedia and find it that way? >_<
Actually, you will still have to check every Pokemon. However, use Serebii for that, they have a nice list pertaining exclusive moves. There's just one problem with that one though and that is that egg moves are not counted. So if they learn an egg move in gen 6 that was a special move in earlier games, it won't be in that list. You could miss possible combinations because of that, but just check the egg move section to be sure.

Edit -> Also, there are obviously only a few interesting tutor moves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)