Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopa (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 27
Def: 30
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 31
Hidden Power Grass (lol).

Is there even a reason to keep it considering MegaCharizard already has a flawless one?

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Anybody willing to trade a pentagon adamant landorus, bold kyogre, or mild yveltal for 1:1 SR projects and distribution rights of your choosing? VGC tourneys in my area start this weekend and I'm struggling with the clock to get all my mons together in time.

Willing to do hidden power SRs!

Hi! Could someone do me a huge favor and teach my Pidgey Heat Wave from the Oras move tutors? I only have an XY cartridge... :x thanks in advance

Edit: I'm gonna sleep now but I'll be back on in like 10 hours (maybe like 6-10 am PST)

Can also give some 4-5ivs Kalos-born pokes
Bumping this to see if anyone can help me that's online now :)

Does anyone happen to have a female Dream Ball HA Magby/Magmar I can have for project? I want to improve upon my existing Magby but I do not have a female to pass the ball.

I can trade a breedject from my trade thread for one. I don't have all regions filled out yet but if there is one from a region that is already filled out that would catch interest for it I'd be willing to get one for Magby.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bluedrybones1s-mystery-zone-updates-imminent.3558923/

Anybody willing to trade a pentagon adamant landorus, bold kyogre, or mild yveltal for 1:1 SR projects and distribution rights of your choosing? VGC tourneys in my area start this weekend and I'm struggling with the clock to get all my mons together in time.

Willing to do hidden power SRs!
I can trade you a copy of the landorus which was featured in the smogon fb giveaway if it's good enough. If you're interested please PM me to arrange.

Landorus ("Demeteros") (lvl 50)
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/29/22/31/31 | EVs: 4HP / 252Atk / 252Spe
Moves: Knock Off / U-turn / Earthquake / Rock Slide
OT: Most | ID: 22303​

Reactions: Xia

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can trade you a copy of the landorus which was featured in the smogon fb giveaway if it's good enough. If you're interested please PM me to arrange.

Landorus ("Demeteros") (lvl 50)
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/29/22/31/31 | EVs: 4HP / 252Atk / 252Spe
Moves: Knock Off / U-turn / Earthquake / Rock Slide
OT: Most | ID: 22303​
PM sent. Thank you so much most!

Still looking to trade SR projects for mild yveltal and bold kyogre. Willing to do Hidden Power SRs as well!

Does anyone happen to have a female Dream Ball HA Magby/Magmar I can have for project? I want to improve upon my existing Magby but I do not have a female to pass the ball.

I can trade a breedject from my trade thread for one. I don't have all regions filled out yet but if there is one from a region that is already filled out that would catch interest for it I'd be willing to get one for Magby.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bluedrybones1s-mystery-zone-updates-imminent.3558923/
I can breed you one later if you still need one!

Probably know the answer to this....

Just caught this Groudon on third reset.

Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/28

Keeper or reset for better speed????

If it helps I can loan you my DBHA female Magmar to breed another female from it. Got a full breeding queue atm so can't breed one off for you I'm afraid.

I just caught a shiny female goldeen while hunting for a shiny carvanha. It has a brave nature and its ability is water veil. I exchange it for any shiny or pokemon I don't have.

Last edited:
I just caught a shiny female goldeen while hunting for a shiny carvanha. I exchange it for any shiny or pokemon I don't have.
Sadly random shiny catches aren't gonna get you anywhere. Still there nice for trophy cases. If you wait a few more days check my giveaway thread I probably will be giving away a few shiny Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)