Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never have seen the problem with this because other users have done this. If there is a problem with free advertisement though then Mods feel free to delete this post. Either ways I'm hosting a special giveaway with some other users and it features a ton of battle ready pokemon. Thanks hope everyone can participate.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Looking for someone to help me evolve my Seadra, teach Subsitute to my Hoopa and Explosion to my Azelf and Poison Jab to my Scolipede. Help would be appreciated. Also LF a Lansat Berry.
New page.
Edit: Also any Calm nature Tentacool/Tentacruel!

Last edited:
New page.
Edit: Also any Calm nature Tentacool/Tentacruel!
I can get you one w/ w/e EM, Nature, IVs, and ability you want. Just wait until I breed for my Machop and evolve it so we can trade and trade back to get me a Machamp. I'll PM you when I have that and the Tentacool.

Someone Who has a legal Jolly Meoletta 5 or 6 iv flawless with relic song ? Pm for evt trade! I have a lot competitive pokemon( shiney and so on lol )

Looking for someone with a Gen IV game that can teach Air Cutter to one of the following male Pokemon. I don't want to have to rely on the RNG to get a Swablu swarm in Soul Silver.

Charizard
Salamence
Swablu/Altaria
Tropius

Does anyone have a metal coat they can swap for a masterball/everstone or any maison item?
I do, just trade me w/e holding a Master Ball and I'll give you something holding the Metal Coat that doesn't use it up. BTW, they're found 5% of the time on wild Magnemite.

I do, just trade me w/e holding a Master Ball and I'll give you something holding the Metal Coat that doesn't use it up. BTW, they're found 5% of the time on wild Magnemite.
I didn't realise that! I can dex nav for one if u need yours although I was going to send my scyther over with an item so it could be swapped with metal coat a evolve on his return to me (mens idea of multitasking!)

On a different note could a scyther and a scizor be on the same team? A pre-evo count as the same poke?

Last edited:
Looking for someone with a Gen IV game that can teach Air Cutter to one of the following male Pokemon. I don't want to have to rely on the RNG to get a Swablu swarm in Soul Silver.

Charizard
Salamence
Swablu/Altaria
Tropius
I'm willing to do this if someone else hasn't helped you by tomorrow yet

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Keep or toss?

Brave Hoopa 31/31/31/31/31/2 HP Ice

I know trick room sweepers are usually supposed to have 0 IVs in speed but does 2 points really make a significant difference?

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Keep or toss?

Brave Hoopa 31/31/31/31/31/2 HP Ice

I know trick room sweepers are usually supposed to have 0 IVs in speed but does 2 points really make a significant difference?
Well, there are better options for TR teams. At least in OU. Hoopa is meh. And spread is not good for normal Hoopa, I'd toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)