Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
No idea. At least I never tried it. But what I can do, is try to get the Pokemon on my computer and use RSEDecode to figure it out.
It's alright I just figured out what I needed to know. Still don't know if RNG is possible or not though, at least the method is known :P

Does magic bounce reflect/cancel transform? I tried looking it up to no avail (probably didn't try hard enough). Thanks in advance. :3

Can anyone help me out I'm looking for a level one shiny lit wick timid nature I'm am willing to trade a level 100 shiny mew for it my fc is 0275-9735-9540 my game name is shadow please help out

I'm looking for a Master Ball that I can use to capture a 6th Gen Giratina. FC is in the signature.
I have a spare master ball if you still need it my fc is 0275-9735-940

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for 1 or 2 people that are willing to soft reset a shiny HK Jirachi with flawless spread with following details. Because you are doing most of the work, I will give you a copy of the Jirachi that you can trade (person who recieves it from you can't). If you want more (like breedables) for the resetting, that's negotiable.

Nature: Careful, Jolly, Adamant, Impish or Mild, Naive, Hasty, Rash, Lonely, Naughty or Calm/Modest/Timid/Bold
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Language: English or Japanese
Date wondercard recieved: 7th of February
Picture proof of recieving the event

EDIT: You will need a PAL or JPN 3DS.

Last edited:
Looking for 1 or 2 people that are willing to soft reset a shiny HK Jirachi with flawless spread with following details. Because you are doing most of the work, I will give you a copy of the Jirachi that you can trade (person who recieves it from you can't). If you want more (like breedables) for the resetting, that's negotiable.

Nature: Careful, Jolly, Adamant, Impish or Mild, Naive, Hasty, Rash, Lonely, Naughty or Calm/Modest/Timid
Can this be SR for in a PAL 3DS?

Does anyone happen to have a Premier or Luxury HA Magmar or its Friend Safari? Currently need one to finish the 3rd Magby set of a project I'm working one but turns out I deleted its FS by mistake. I'm looking for any female with the ball and can trade a female reject of anything in my shop.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone happen to have a Premier or Luxury HA Magmar or its Friend Safari? Currently need one to finish the 3rd Magby set of a project I'm working one but turns out I deleted its FS by mistake. I'm looking for any female with the ball and can trade a female reject of anything in my shop.
I can catch you one in a little bit.

LF: A premier ball female Hippopotas/Hippowdon | A premier ball female Ferroseed/Ferrothorn

(Level, Ev's, Iv's and nature do not matter) NO HACKED POKEMON PLEASE!

FT:2 Premier ball Skarmory 1Female 1Male 631 IV Impish, Sturdy, BraveBird, Whirlwind, Lv1 LEGIT

Name : RWC
ID: 32027
Friend Code: 1135 - 1227 - 8807

Nature: Careful, Jolly, Adamant, Impish or Mild, Naive, Hasty, Rash, Lonely, Naughty or Calm/Modest/Timid/Bold

EDIT: You will need a PAL or JPN 3DS.
If you still need one, I would really want to SR a Jirachi! :)

Don't know if this is the right place to make this question, but as you guys know, pokemon RBY are coming on February. I would like to get them, but Im a little confused with the announcement of the New 3ds that has them preinstalled. My question is, Can I still buy them in the Eshop with my normal 3ds? I mean, we Don't need to buy the new one, right? It may be a silly question, I know.

I would also like to know if maybe someone has an idea, by past experience or whatevever, of how much a single one of them will cost. Thank you pleople!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Don't know if this is the right place to make this question, but as you guys know, pokemon RBY are coming on February. I would like to get them, but Im a little confused with the announcement of the New 3ds that has them preinstalled. My question is, Can I still buy them in the Eshop with my normal 3ds? I mean, we Don't need to buy the new one, right? It may be a silly question, I know.

I would also like to know if maybe someone has an idea, by past experience or whatevever, of how much a single one of them will cost. Thank you pleople!
You'll be able to download them from the eShop on your original 3ds as well. The bundle is just a marketing tool; it's not the only way to get them :) IIRC it's $9.99 (USD) per game (something like that).

LF: A premier ball female Hippopotas/Hippowdon | A premier ball female Ferroseed/Ferrothorn

(Level, Ev's, Iv's and nature do not matter) NO HACKED POKEMON PLEASE!

FT:2 Premier ball Skarmory 1Female 1Male 631 IV Impish, Sturdy, BraveBird, Whirlwind, Lv1 LEGIT

Name : RWC
ID: 32027
Friend Code: 1135 - 1227 - 8807
If you're still looking, I can catch both of them for you for free. Welcome to Smogon too! ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)