Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Gen 4-6 Legends
FT Multiple Hidden Power Pokemon from my thread

*Ball choice is preferred but not required (minus Cherish of course).

Bold

Naive

Adamant

Impish

Bold

Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

Modest, Adamant, Jolly | Blue Flare, Glaciate (Modest) V-Create, Bolt Strike (Adamant & Jolly)

Jolly

Rash | Sheer Force | Hidden Power Ice

Modest

Calm

Bold

Impish or Rash

Naive or Rash

Hasty, Modest, or Timid

Last edited:
Any people here like to do breeding projects? There are more than a few I could think of for people to do, if anyone's interested. I'd offer some spitbacks for your time and you could keep the mothers I supply for any breeding projects and however many eggs you want-I'd just want the final product.

I breed a ton of Pokemon, and I'm mostly ok with doing so, but it'd be nice to have fewer ones to do.

Any people here like to do breeding projects? There are more than a few I could think of for people to do, if anyone's interested. I'd offer some spitbacks for your time and you could keep the mothers I supply for any breeding projects and however many eggs you want-I'd just want the final product.

I breed a ton of Pokemon, and I'm mostly ok with doing so, but it'd be nice to have fewer ones to do.
Yeah, I like doing breeding projects. Currently finishing a Reddit one off atm and then concentrating on the Kanto Classic but would be interested afterwards.

Personally I wouldn't do a breeding project for a spitback and a 'mother' (in other words 2 spitbacks), simply because it's not fair consideration imo. I'd be putting in way more work to provide a BP that might entail a HP, chain breeding for egg moves and so on and so forth, so I'd expect at least a pentaflawless mon in return, subject to how difficult the BP you have in mind is.

However, everyone'a different here so just ask around and negotiate. In light of what I've just said above, ive found myself doing BP for free loads of times in different curcumstances :P

Hope this helped

Personally I wouldn't do a breeding project for a spitback and a 'mother' (in other words 2 spitbacks), simply because it's not fair consideration imo. I'd be putting in way more work to provide a BP that might entail a HP, chain breeding for egg moves and so on and so forth, so I'd expect at least a pentaflawless mon in return, subject to how difficult the BP you have in mind is.

However, everyone'a different here so just ask around and negotiate. In light of what I've just said above, ive found myself doing BP for free loads of times in different curcumstances :P

Hope this helped
Well, I guess it would be flawless for the most part, though it does definitely depend on what the breeding project would be. A big one is a Bold 31/X/31/31/31/31 HA Bulbasaur. Passing HA with a male takes a while, so I'd give something good in return. Within reason Ofc-having to get something that requires a bunch of chain breeding for EMs defeats the purpose.

That's great that you'll be able to help me Hare_vs_Tortoise, PM me when you have time and I'll give you the breeding projects. Nothing too difficult with weird EM and such, but it'll save me time, so thanks in advance(I feel like I posted this earlier, but apparently the message has just been sitting around. Sorry for e late response.)

Anyone have a Bold Ditto they don't need? So long as it has at least two 31 IVs, I can use it.

I'm breeding Porygons. I have a 6IV Porygon, but it's the wrong nature, so a correct-nature Ditto will save me a lot of time. Thanks!

Lf: Manaphy/Meloetta
Ft: Shiny Sylveon, Diancie, or other (Its for a friend, he is willing to trade up to three pokes for each! You can trade through me with these pokes i have to offer or through him, he will have better offers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)