Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for honest opinions. That being said I really don't have an interest in making a trade thread and would like to just make a donations type thread. That's the long term goal. That being said I'm thinking of making a long term giveaway thread so anything in particular that people are mainly interested in out of curiosity. What should be given away in the community's opinion. Just looking for hopefully useful opinions and thoughts.
Well looking at the long term giveaway threads active atm, things like:

2016 VGC Legends by Theorymon
Battle Ready Breedable Shinys by Bluemew. and Blizzcane
Spitbacks by Marowak2000

Are already being done, and are quite popular. So something similar probably wouldn't do if you wanna be unique.

I personally like Theorymon's and Bluemew.'s methods for their giveaways. In Theorymon's way, its a bunch of community donated Legends to help those prepare for VGC 2016 or obtain some Pentagon Legends. In Bluemew's case they (irregularly, but you can choose a scheduled one if you wish) sponsor a shiny for thier giveaway for a given amount of time then switch to a different poke.

Hmm...does anybody have a bold florges I can use for breeding? Everything else about it is irrelevant, because I'll be using a 6iv ditto. Thanks!

Hmm...does anybody have a bold florges I can use for breeding? Everything else about it is irrelevant, because I'll be using a 6iv ditto. Thanks!
I have one and a few Flabebes. Do you have anything I'd want? Some things I'm LF that aren't legendaries are, all HA, Piplup, Turtwig, Tauros, Miltank, and Shieldon.

I have one and a few Flabebes. Do you have anything I'd want? Some things I'm LF that aren't legendaries are, all HA, Piplup, Turtwig, Tauros, Miltank, and Shieldon.
I do have the HA unova starters, but not any HA pokemon you mentioned, if that's all right.

I can breed one with perfect iv
Thanks, but that's a bit too generous :) I just need one that's bold, and the rest I can do.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind. Just found a bold swirlix which I can breed with florges. Sorry about that xD

Last edited:
I do have the HA unova starters, but not any HA pokemon you mentioned, if that's all right.

Thanks, but that's a bit too generous :) I just need one that's bold, and the rest I can do.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind. Just found a bold swirlix which I can breed with florges. Sorry about that xD
It cool if you you need anything else in the near future don't hesitate to ask. I'll help :)

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm getting into Emerald RNG abuse and I was wondering: if I were to RNG a Chansey and teach it Mimic, and then teach it Wish through the Mimic/Rage Glitch in gen IV, would I be allowed to offer it for trade here? or would it be considered 'hacked' (even though it uses a glitch, and is not edited externally in any way)?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I'm getting into Emerald RNG abuse and I was wondering: if I were to RNG a Chansey and teach it Mimic, and then teach it Wish through the Mimic/Rage Glitch in gen IV, would I be allowed to offer it for trade here? or would it be considered 'hacked' (even though it uses a glitch, and is not edited externally in any way)?
It's considered hacked because the Chansey you RNG cannot get Wish legally. The only way it would be allowed is if you have a legitimate Wish Chansey, and it forgot Wish for some reason, and you used the Mimic glitch to put Wish back on it. Even in that case, you must let people know that you did use the Mimic glitch.

So I have a few questions, just wondering what to do;

- Shiny Jirachi event was only released in Japan. I used the PowerSaves code to get the wondercard on my EU game, would it be considered legit? I already soft reset this one and it's in my trade thread.
- Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal were only released in Japan was well. I used the PowerSaves code to get the wondercards on my EU game, would they be considered legit?
- Shiny Genesect was only released for BW and BW2 in Japan. Is it even possible to inject that wondercard in my EU game? And if that's possible, would it be considered legit?

I'm asking this, because those are the last Pokémon that I'm missing in my Shiny Collection. I don't own a Japanese version of BW/BW2, a Japanese 3DS or a Japanese XY or ORAS game. If there's no other way, I might buy those in the future, but if I don't have to, that would be nice.

Just want some opinions from you guys. I want my collection to be 100% legal, so that's why I'm asking. :) At the moment I have 710 of the 713 possible shiny Pokémon, so it would be nice if I could finish my collection with those 3. :)
So I either have to wait until those events will be released for EU games, or just reset them on my game and just don't trade them?
Or buy a Japanese console + cartridge and inject them there; or trade for them. But yes, if you want to be able to trade those Pokémon, they'd have to be legal (and have the injection of the wondercard noted if that method was employed).
If you did want to get a Japanese cartridge to do this yourself, there is someone (/u/IdeaJackson) on the /r/Pokemonexchange subreddit who is selling JPN carts with some preloaded events (shiny HK Jirachi & shiny Yvelta/Xerneas being some of them), so you could buy a cart from him and then buy the console elsewhere.

I just completed my LivingDex (without events) so I got the shiny charm. If I would want to make competitive shinies, what would I have to do? seems kinda pointless go hunting for shinies if they aren't competitive.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just completed my LivingDex (without events) so I got the shiny charm. If I would want to make competitive shinies, what would I have to do? seems kinda pointless go hunting for shinies if they aren't competitive.
Ever heard of TSV Hatching? It's easily the best way to get competitive shinies.
See https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/wiki/quickstart#btn for what it is and how it works, and http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...l-f-for-the-tsv-with-the-format-0000.3526643/ to get involved with it here on Smogon! (I would recommend that you are also active on that subreddit I linked you to, you'll get a fair bit of business there).

Also 'gratz on finishing the dex!

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
If you did want to get a Japanese cartridge to do this yourself, there is someone (/u/IdeaJackson) on the /r/Pokemonexchange subreddit who is selling JPN carts with some preloaded events (shiny HK Jirachi & shiny Yvelta/Xerneas being some of them), so you could buy a cart from him and then buy the console elsewhere.
Well I have financial priorities like moving out, a racecar, a girlfriend and I need to save money for S&M. So yeah, not really feel like buying another game and a console because Gamefreak was too retarded to no release them for other games. :p I'll just keep them NFT when I decide to keep them. Thanks for all the opinions though! :) Really appreciated!

Last edited:
Well I have financial priorities like moving out, a racecar, a girlfriend and I need to save money for S&M. So yeah, not really feel like buying another game and a console because Gamefreak was too retarded to no release them for other games. :p I'll just keep them NFT when I decide to keep them. Thanks for all the opinions though! :) Really appreciated!
No problem. :P

Just out of curiosity: do you just want to have/get them yourself? Do you not want to trade for them from other people? O.o

Why/why not? :)

I have still a Smeargle from Softresetting the Musketeers to check their speed which fullfilled his purpose. Does anyone need one? It is free but you need to pair it with a Final Gambit Staraptor for HP check.

Damn it, I was SRing for a Calm Mew and instead I got this:
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Keep or Toss?Is there any value both competitively and for trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)