Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I was thinking of starting a new shiny project, a Clafable. But apparently you can't get a clafable with soft-boiled in ORAS? What moveset are people going for?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyway, I was thinking of starting a new shiny project, a Clafable. But apparently you can't get a clafable with soft-boiled in ORAS? What moveset are people going for?
Yeah, Softboiled was Gen III tutor exclusive. I guess you could just run Moonlight or Wish/Protect over Softboiled if you want a defensive or CM Clefable.

Looking for someone to assist me with cloning one Pokemon. Need two copies plus the original. You may keep a non-redis copy. Thank you.

Does anyone have any of these in a Moon Ball:
Delibird (SS), Ledyba (SS), Meowth (SS), Skarmory (SS),Teddiursa (SS), Tentacool, Vulpix (SS), Weedle (SS), Gulpin (SS), Mawile (SS)
I can offer anything from my thread and now have every other Pokemon that can be in a Moon Ball.

Need help evolving a Porygon to 2 and Z, as well as Magmar into Magmortar. I have the items needed.

Also still need help cloning a poke (just need 1 copy).

Last edited:
I'm looking for a shiny female Ralts and also a Shiny HA Nidoran Male. I have shinies, breedjects, and more importantly, a Mew code that expires 3/31/16. Message me for offers.

Hello, I am aware of a lot of simple breeding mechanics in pokemon, but I am interested in learning about RNG abuse. I am completely new to the methods. When I tried to read the pages on RNG abuse on this website, there were a lot of terms that I felt need a definition. Could anyone direct me to a thorough and comprehensive description of RNG abuse? Thanks

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I am aware of a lot of simple breeding mechanics in pokemon, but I am interested in learning about RNG abuse. I am completely new to the methods. When I tried to read the pages on RNG abuse on this website, there were a lot of terms that I felt need a definition. Could anyone direct me to a thorough and comprehensive description of RNG abuse? Thanks
Welcome to Smogon!
Firstly, you should know that RNG abuse is not possible in 6th gen games, and likely never will be.
The onsite guides are about as simple an explanation as you'll get. You might also want to check out ProjectTitan313's guide to 5th Gen RNG abuse, that explains much of the terminology in a very clear and easy to understand way. That can be downloaded from here, and I can 100% recommend that, it's how I learned.
As for how to actually do it, that depends on which game you're trying to do it in, and whether you're playing on a cartridge or an emulator. Again, I would refer you to the onsite guides. If you have any more specific questions later on, you can try asking them on this thread, or where you are right now. I would recommend reading the guides thoroughly and trying to ask specific questions (if you still need help) after becoming familiar with the terminology first.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
If you still don't understand something no matter where you look, feel free to PM me if you have questions :)

Anyone have a 31-31-31-31-31-31 Impish nature garchomp they could clone for me? Been trying to breed one for 3 days and no luck at all :( and a hidden power ground or fire Serperior <3 PM me if someone could help out.

Anyone have a 31-31-31-31-31-31 Impish nature garchomp they could clone for me? Been trying to breed one for 3 days and no luck at all :( and a hidden power ground or fire Serperior <3 PM me if someone could help out.
I have a lvl 1 gible recently bred. Interested? Not ev'ed yet but already infected with pokerus. I can't clone tho.
Btw guys, quick question: if I nickname it and clone it, will I be able to re-nickname it afterwards? Pretty sure yes, but just checking.

Battosai017 , I have a shiny Ralts, calm nature, not perfect (got it breeding synchronizers). 99% sure its female. Can't remember the level. Interested?

I'll get home in about 8 hours to check it better, let me know

I heard everyone who buys a version of RBY on Virtual Console gets a Mew Code, but I can't seem to find it. Is it true? If so, does anybody know where to find it?

Last edited:
I was SRing for a bold Mew, but i got this:
31/31/31/31/31/4 Quiet hp ice
it's a keep or toss? is a usable nature?
That looks yummy. The Spe is a little more than min, but I don't think that matters with it being perfect otherwise.

PS, don't mention the HP Power on Mew lol. No matter what it is, it has a stronger move of that type(I.e. Ice Beam.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)