Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
They're okay with RNG as long as there's seed proof and it's uncloned. The only problem is it makes trading a lot harder as things are more valuable, especially events.
Doesn't really seem to be the case, according to the mod :\ or maybe it is just because of the Mew + Deoxys, rather than their RNG'ed stats

EDIT : Mew is indeed the issue

Only time I've seen users OK with clones on Reddit is when I offer a clone for hatching a TSV shiny for me. Even then only half of them accept the offer.

I would toss jirachi personally boosted stat isn't perfect which is the first stat you look at.

Edit: did not see the edit but for a future note if the boosted stat isn't flawless I would toss.
If that was the case, Modest HP Fire and Grass would be completely unusable, what with their 30 Special Attack stat.
And looking through thread, that would make the adamant Diancie an auto toss, and those hidden power things a problem.

When I SR, the first stat I see is HP, then work from there. Remember, wonder card Pokemon cannot be synced, so the chances of getting a nature and IV match are low, and even lower to obtain one that has a competitive nature. As long as they are viable, it's worth considering them. It's not as if I'm keeping a +Speed Regice and hoping to make that work.

And for reference, at level 50, 1 point in the boosted stat is worth the same for invested, and 1 difference at max. I'd run some calcs, but I'm on my phone. Either way, it won't make much difference, as the Impish set for doubles doesn't even run full investment, so you can love the EVs.

As for the Articuno, the Pokemon itself has almost 0 competitive value, outside of a gimmicky support set for doubles. The 2 Special Attack points will make no difference at all.

Should have warned you about that, sorry. They also require video proof for events, which is ridiculous imo.
The video proof thing isn't that ridiculous considering just how easy it is to hack flawless Pokemon with powersaves. :)

It also future proofs it so that even 5 years down the line you'll still be able to prove its legitimacy no problem.

Personally, I find having to do video proof for all the events I redeem quite tedious but I completely understand why it is necessary.

Looking for someone for clone my Bold 30/23/31/31/31/31 Celebi for me and crazy_man. You can keep a no-redis copy if you wish :)
I'm free now and could help you guys out. Send me your FC. Mine is in my signature.

Edit:

Nature: Timid
EVs: 0/0/0/252/4/252
Item Black Sludge
Moves. Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Fire, Leaf Storm, Spikes

Life Orb makes more damage and Technican boost Hidden Power Fire but I'm not sure :/
A Calm one with Rest + Natural Cure seems cool, too.
What do you guys think would be good in OU?

SRing Yveltal, my sync failed and got this:
Yveltal 31/31/30/31/31/31 Bold
sadly, it has 30 at its boosted stat :(
See if u could run an oblivion wing set or something before you make it an "auto toss" that point wont make that much difference on otherwise perfect IV's ..its just if u could make the bold nature work...personally i dont see the point in SRing the same nature that is already available (people will dissagree with me on that one) if u can work a good set then use it :)
Bold is already a useable nature for him ...maybe keep it then ..i would

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but I'd like to hear opinions on this idea:

I have 5 spare Maxsoft Mew NA Codes and they expire in 3 days (04/19). Since I don't have time to soft reset for all of them before they expire, I was thinking of giving the codes to trustworthy people to SR for a good Mew spread so we could make use of all the codes. Once people start getting the Mews, I'd like to make a giveaway with the SRed Mews as a way of thanking this great community. Of course it would require at least 5 trustworthy people that are willing to take the NA Mew Code and SR for it and then clone the results to make a Giveaway :)

What do you guys think of this? Otherwise what should I do with all those codes :s

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Don't know if this is the right place to ask but I'd like to hear opinions on this idea:

I have 5 spare Maxsoft Mew NA Codes and they expire in 3 days (04/19). Since I don't have time to soft reset for all of them before they expire, I was thinking of giving the codes to trustworthy people to SR for a good Mew spread so we could make use of all the codes. Once people start getting the Mews, I'd like to make a giveaway with the SRed Mews as a way of thanking this great community. Of course it would require at least 5 trustworthy people that are willing to take the NA Mew Code and SR for it and then clone the results to make a Giveaway :)

What do you guys think of this? Otherwise what should I do with all those codes :s
its a good idea in theory and i tried to do the exact same thing. the problem lies in giving them, away since these pokemon cant be traded via gts. so you have to direct trade with everyone. its very time consuming, however people definitely appreciate the effort.

So I decided to reboot my Platinum but not before exhausting the remaining Wondercards on it.
I RNG's this SMR2010 Jirachi:

Naive 31/31/31/30/30/31 [HP Ground]
- Wish
- Confusion
- Rest
- Draco Meteor

Is there any use for Naive or does Gen 6 mixed Jirachi work exclusively with Mild?

So I decided to reboot my Platinum but not before exhausting the remaining Wondercards on it.
I RNG's this SMR2010 Jirachi:

Naive 31/31/31/30/30/31 [HP Ground]
- Wish
- Confusion
- Rest
- Draco Meteor

Is there any use for Naive or does Gen 6 mixed Jirachi work exclusively with Mild?
Not exclusively..but +speed base 100 is outrun by a lot more now so generally it's preferred

Hello Im looking for help to evolve my onix and to transfer my lucarionite from my X to AS cartridge. Anyone able to help will be renumerated with an ability capsule! Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)