Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly not really. Streetpass is the only way now, and even then you have to redeem all other Mystery Gifts before getting it from the Delivery Girl since it doesn't appear in the card album.
I know you have to claim everything else first, which is why I want to claim it now so it won't get bogged down under the year of mythicals Mystery Gifts.
Is there a way to Streetpass between two games one system or emulate Streetpass in some capacity?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I know you have to claim everything else first, which is why I want to claim it now so it won't get bogged down under the year of mythicals Mystery Gifts.
Is there a way to Streetpass between two games one system or emulate Streetpass in some capacity?
I know that you can't do two games on one system, but I did see something about StreetPass emulation floating around on the internet. HomePass, it's called, although I don't know much about it/if it's even still possible.

EDIT: Better website

I'd say Mild (bonus if HP Fire or Ground) probably hasn't been done but mixed SRs are harder. Jolly, Adamant, and Careful have already been done though.
Since it was suggested to shoot for Mild, I'm curious if this is worth it.

Jirachi - #385 (Mild) : 31 / 31 / 27 / 27 / 31 / 31 (HP Dark 70)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

Again, just run some calculations if you want to battle with it. It looks pretty good to me, but if you want to trade it, you want to go for at least 5x31 and the last one 29 or higher.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to get some opinions on this, I plan to SR Cobalion and I'm unsure of what ball I should put it in. I'm leaning towards Net
and Dive
, but I can't quite decide.

Sondero

Thanks for the response, guys. After looking over threads, I see that Quick is a bit too overdone for my taste and I found some Dive's as well. So I'll go for Net.

Sondero

What would a nice apricorn ball for a Shiny Victreebell? I'm leaning towards Heavy ball but I don't if that's overdone.
I think Friend
is pretty fitting, personally. Moon
Is always a good choice. Of course, there's no denying Heavy
either, that's really fitting with the leaves and lips(?).

The boosted stat is imperfect, so I'd say no.
Total noob question...but do Power Items affect Super Training too? I thought it was only EVs gained in battle
Power items, Macho Brace, and Pokerus do not affect Super Training. Nor does using a Double-Up Bag affect EV's gained in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)