Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone help me with getting a Level Ball Growlithe/Arcanine, and a Dive Ball Heracross? Both females, but nothing else matters except the ball.

I can trade you matching ball pokemon back in exchange, these are the last 2 I'm looking for for my Sinnoh Classic team.

Nghirus I might let me just check

I'dont but I can get you one im about to go to sleep but I'll breed one tommorow cause I have a male protean Nghirus

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mattapod whats breeding a spitback

Moderator edit: Don't double post.
ill send you a private message and help you get acquainted with the terminology and trade etiquette. ill also give you the keldeo as a welcoming gift.

Moderator edit: Post was deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mattapod whats breeding a spitback
The "Terms" section of the OP of this thread lists "Spitback" (as well as most other terms you may see thrown around but not be familiar with).
Terms:
Spitback = A Pokemon that has either the wrong nature but great IVs or a beneficial nature and good looking IVs but in the wrong area. Or, the Pokemon could have a beneficial nature and great IVs, but the user already has a better version of the Pokemon. Spitbacks can also be caused by forgetting to put on a needed Egg move on a Pokemon and, as such, causing the user to rebreed a Pokemon, creating the old Pokemon to become a spitback. Most of the time, these spitbacks make great breeding fodder.

"I have a Adamant 31/10/31/31/31/31 Salamence spitback because the IVs are really awesome, but its main stat, Attack, is missing out."

"My Impish 31/30/31/7/31/30 Skarmory has pretty awesome IVs, but I forgot to put on Whirlwind and Brave Bird, so it's a spitback. I plan to rebreed for those two necessary moves."

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Can someone tell me the importance of pokeballs on Pokemon? Does it boost stats or something?
the importance is that we are all crazy..

in all seriousness collectors prefer non standard pokeballs for aesthetic appeal or rarity, or both. for example, moon balls and dive balls both match a kingdra nicely, but the moon ball may be preferred since its harder to obtain.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
Was breeding for a replica of the Maison's Froslass4, now have a pile of thirty-four 5IV Premier Ball Timid Snornut spitbacks to dump...PM if interested.
Bumping due to actually having an hour or two right now to conduct trades, am on standby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)