Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a female Magikarp or Gyarados 5IV HA adamant or jolly in either dive ball or lure ball(Priority) , nest ball would be good too. Ive got a lot of competitive battle ready shinies to trade so let me know if you are able to help. Thanks
HA + Lure Ball wouldn't be possible I'm afraid.

Reactions: GC7
Hey I have two old EV trained soft resets of Azelf and Uxie from my Diamond version? Anyone want them for a breedject?

Uxie

Impish

IVs: 20/x/29/x/23/14

EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD

Moveset: Memento, Stealth Rock, Reflect, Light Screen

Azelf

Jolly

IVs: 28/13/22/x/14/30

EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Speed

Moveset: Stealth Rock, Reflect, Light Screen, and Explosion

Hello, I'm working on completing my dex fill and am in need of some evolution stones. I need 2 dusk, 2 shiny and 3 dawn stones (*** Edit - And at least 1 moon stone for now)... is there anyone that can assist. I would be happy to trade items for stuff I may have that you need.

I've received several shinies via wondertrade, but I'm not sure of their legitmacy obviously. How do people hack-check these days? Several are not noteworthy, but a level 100 shiny Naive Salamence looks good but is also suspect. As is the shiny japanese Arceus (1 flawless IV is that even possible?), perfect flawless Litwick, decent flawless Lopunny and an unchecked shiny Ninetales.

Side note, I also hatched two shiny bold Bulbasaurs tonight, one flawless one 4IV minus speed... so that's pretty fun lol

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I've received several shinies via wondertrade, but I'm not sure of their legitmacy obviously. How do people hack-check these days? Several are not noteworthy, but a level 100 shiny Naive Salamence looks good but is also suspect. As is the shiny japanese Arceus (1 flawless IV is that even possible?), perfect flawless Litwick, decent flawless Lopunny and an unchecked shiny Ninetales.

Side note, I also hatched two shiny bold Bulbasaurs tonight, one flawless one 4IV minus speed... so that's pretty fun lol
It's just safe to assume that any Pokemon from Wondertrade are hacked, because there's no way to prove with certainty that they're legitimate instead of just hacked to look legitimate. If you want to see if the Pokemon is legal, you could check the simple hack checks thread. Keep in mind that a Pokemon that checks out as legal is by no means considered legitimate in the same sense as a Pokemon traded to you by a trusted user or Pokemon you obtained yourself.

Any tips on how to format a Pokémon in my trade thread that is both clean, striking, informative yet doesn't feel bloaty?
I kinda feel the way I present my mons in my thread is kinda hard to absorb, and would love to reformat everything so that it's more visually appealing without straight copying someone else's format.

Any tips on how to format a Pokémon in my trade thread that is both clean, striking, informative yet doesn't feel bloaty?
I kinda feel the way I present my mons in my thread is kinda hard to absorb, and would love to reformat everything so that it's more visually appealing without straight copying someone else's format.
I think your listing format is fine, just center your mons and use text colors to indicate hidden ability, gender, and hidden power type. Try to underline prior gen exclusive moves. By this I mean:

Original Format:
♀

Budew: Lv. 1 - Timid - Leaf Guard
IVs: 29/17/30/30/31/30[HP: Fire]
Moves:
  • Extrasensory
  • Sleep Powder
  • Leaf Storm
  • Spikes
Comment: 29 HP for Life Orb, Ability turns to Technician once Roserade.

Altered Format:

♀

Budew: Lv. 1 - Timid - Leaf Guard
IVs: 29/17/30/30/31/30 [HP: Fire]
Moves:
- Extrasensory
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Spikes
Comment: 29 HP for Life Orb, Ability turns to Technician once Roserade.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
From a more technical standpoint, I have a few suggestions:
  • Don't use the [B] [I ] [U], etc. buttons along the top. These are fine for simple posts, but fall apart when used on complex posts which get modified a lot. About twice a week I have people telling me their post has broken and this seems to be the common cause.
  • Make sure each of the Pokémon listed are independent. By that I mean, don't share BB Code tags across them. If you want to have everything in italics, start and end it on every Pokémon.
    Code:
    [I]Bulbasaur
    ...[/I]

[I]Charmander
    ...[/I]
    instead of
    Code:
    [I]Bulbasaur

Charmander
    ...[/I]
    This is because if you used the second, and then deleted Charmander, you'd suddenly never be closing off that [I] tag, which would lead to trouble.
  • Don't change your style once you come up with one (or if you do, be prepared to rewrite the whole list, rather than just quick-editing what you've got there now). Again, editing where there's lots of formatting will be problematic.

From a more aesthetic/ease-of-use view (and to toot my own horn) I'd take a look at my (very dead) thread.
  • Make sure the list is navigable. I kept things listed by region, and added large indicators to show where one Pokémon ends and the next begins. I also added links between posts (like a "Back to Top", "Kanto", "Recently added", etc.) buttons on some posts. This only works if you don't update your thread title (or if you do, your browser will cause a page-refresh just to jump to another post).
  • Make sure the list is searchable. I listed things by name, Pokédex number, and listed all their evolutions in hidden text ([COLOR=#FCFCFF] for reference) so that people could find things using a browser's search function. I also made sure that each listing was consistent with the others, so no one has to guess whether to search "GOLBAT", "Golbat", "The wide mouthed Kanto bat", etc.
  • Make sure it's browsable (not everyone has something specific in mind when looking at a thread). Again, consistence is helpful here, using the same colours to mean female, male, HA, etc. Throughout. I also added colour to the IVs... I'm guessing there's people who don't know what every nature does by heart.
  • Finally, have fun. Making a thread shouldn't be a chore, and if you're finding yourself stressing over aesthetic decisions, you're probably looking too much into it. :)

Hey guys, just looking for some basic (doesn't need any iv's maxed) pokemon that I wouldn't be able to catch in my OR copy of the game. You know so I can start breeding a team! I'd be happy to send whatever I can but I don't have anything of worth haha! Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

I was mostly looking for females

Anything in the Clefable line

Anything in the Gengar line

Anything in the Blissey line (If it has seismic toss I'll love you forever!)

Rotom

Misdreavus

ITEMS

Custap Berry

Black Sludge

I don't have much to trade other than a

6iv Wobbuffet and a ton of 5iv Foongus

LF any stat of these:
Zangoose
Cherubi / Cherrim

Moltres
Raikou
Entei
Groudon
Palkia
Landorus
Thundurus
Lugia

Offering:
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Riolu Inner Focus (x3)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Riolu Steadfast (x3)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Bagon Rock Head (x6)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Eevee Adaptability (x20)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Gible Rough Skin (x8)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Vulpix Drought (x10)
31/x/31/31/31/31 and
31/x/31/31/31/0 Relaxed Solosis Magic Guard / Overcoat (x8)
31/x/31/31/31/31 and
31/x/31/31/31/0 Sassy / Bold Cleffa / Clefable Magic Guard / Cute Charm (x10)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly / Adamant Shroomish Quick Feet (x3)
31/x/31/31/31/31 and
31/x/31/31/31/0 Calm / Relaxed / Sassy Foongus Regenerator (x12)

Last edited:

Also because it wasn't directly answered, that Arceus is most definitely a hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)