Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere in the site you are allowed to talk about hacking .Also if that thread has asking about id,evs nature combination of a certain pokemon and didn't mention hacking it wasn't worth creating since here you can ask those questions.(simple QUESTIONS simple request thread).

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The forum rules are indeed against scamming, but there is no possible reason to need to change the SID unless you're trying to scam someone. The game won't detect them as hacks so that's not an issue, so it's only if you're trying to convince someone else that they're legit, which, if you're not scamming, is unnecessary since you can just say you hacked them...

No more discussion of this, we don't support or help hacking in Wi-Fi.

MaDaFaKaS

Banned deucer.
The forum rules are indeed against scamming, but there is no possible reason to need to change the SID unless you're trying to scam someone. The game won't detect them as hacks so that's not an issue, so it's only if you're trying to convince someone else that they're legit, which, if you're not scamming, is unnecessary since you can just say you hacked them...

No more discussion of this, we don't support or help hacking in Wi-Fi.
Not really I don't intend to trade them or scam. I need the info to make them look legit against battle spot hack checks and future proof. Anyway what makes you responsible on what I want them for? I want them for my collection.

Nowhere in the site you are allowed to talk about hacking .Also if that thread has asking about id,evs nature combination of a certain pokemon and didn't mention hacking it wasn't worth creating since here you can ask those questions.(simple QUESTIONS simple request thread).
http://www.smogon.com/rules

No such rule about hacking, you are wrong

You are still flaming, where is a mod?

I repeat: I made a different thread for it and then this guy locked and deleted it and told me to post here. Which is ironic on his part because this thread doesn't allow hacking.
Hacking or asking how to hack pokemon is not allowed on smogon no matter where you post/make a thread.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
and this comming from a guy who traded me an uncompetitive pokemon when i said i wanted 5/6 iv pokemon and i let it go, then u come on here trying to shame me? please tell me how the pokemon were hacked

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Nintendo stuff confirmed it.You told me you for em from pokemon king.com(I have the message ) and that guy sells hacks.
i told you i got em from him and you agreed to trade with me, and you traded me an uncompetitive pokemon, i didnt know they were hacked, you couldve pmd me about it instead you wanna come on here acting like i did something wrong to you, i bet you have everything i just said in a message too

You said:they are legit just clones.specifically.Are you gonaa repay me for the 10hrs I spend breading a shiny flawless bisharp Also I told you that you said 5iv volcarona not competitive.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
no i did not and i have the message to prove it. How can you not think i meant competitive, what kinda noob are you gtfoh with ya lame self. i cant stand ppl like you, i said i did not know if they were hacks, u want a gold star and a cookie, im already on blacklist and you try to play me like this

Want me to quote the whole conversasiot and if you are lying the mods give you pwrma ban for scamming people?edit:madafakas Everybody told you you are wrong so don't try to make a point cause you can't.

MaDaFaKaS

Banned deucer.
Want me to quote the whole conversasiot and if you are lying the mods give you pwrma ban for scamming people?edit:madafakas Everybody told you you are wrong so don't try to make a point cause you can't.
There is no such rule for smogon and you lied. I think it is clear who is the bad guy here, as well with yiggaman accusing you of manipulating.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
There is no such rule for smogon and you lied. I think it is clear who is the bad guy here, as well with yiggaman accusing you of manipulating.
Last warning before you get banned. Cut the shit. .com is a moderator of this forum, and the forum rules specifically say no hacking. If you're too oblivious to see that, then go somewhere else where they do allow hacking.

Edit: This goes for everyone, but the rules of wifi are not up to your own interpretation. And arguing with the moderators about it is not a good idea.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
no i did not and i have the message to prove it. How can you not think i meant competitive, what kinda noob are you gtfoh with ya lame self. i cant stand ppl like you, i said i did not know if they were hacks, u want a gold star and a cookie, im already on blacklist and you try to play me like this
you guys should check out this thread here for your hack debate, it was made for this sort of thing. although i highly suggest working it out to the best of your abilities via pm first, to save you the infractions. hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)