Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Landorus - #645 (Naive) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 10 - 13 / 30 , toss or keep? VGC use obviously, for mixed Landorus-I set.
i hate resetting mixed natures, bc you need all 6 near perfect. for naive id say

31/31/30+/31/25+/31

I can catch you one for free. I'll let you know when I have it, but feel free to PM/VM me if you would like a specific ball. :)
can i trouble you for this in a heal or dusk ball as well? pm me :)

Still looking for an Adamant Landorus. I have rare ball females including Sport Ball Scyther, Lure Ball Azumarill, Friend Ball Kangaskhan, etc. and I have access to Heart Gold if you're looking for a certain ball yourself. I can RNG Ditto's to your liking as well and I'm willing to trade up to 3-for-1 for this Landorus. I have tons more to offer as well, including HA breeds. Thank you! :)

Somewhat made a account to ask for opinions instead of just lurking/guesting but been soft-resetting the recent wifi diancie event and got

31/31/30/31/29/31 mild, keep or toss sorta on the fence because the ivs but mild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)