Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody available now or in the next 6 (or so) hours to clone a Heatran? Just caught a Calm 31/20/31/30/31/31, (master ball) keeping it, and would like copies for team building/gifts/trade fodder. Fully redis copies, but I don't know how long I'll be available for because I don't have internet at home ;_;

still really happy though :D

Is anybody available now or in the next 6 (or so) hours to clone a Heatran? Just caught a Calm 31/20/31/30/31/31, (master ball) keeping it, and would like copies for team building/gifts/trade fodder. Fully redis copies, but I don't know how long I'll be available for because I don't have internet at home ;_;

still really happy though :D
Gratz, I believe it has HP Grass

Could someone please do me a favor?

Go to my trade thread (link in signature) and tell me if the Primal Groudon mini-sprite is the same size as the others (in the first post)?

For me, it randomly appears alot bigger for some reason, ugh.

Could someone please do me a favor?

Go to my trade thread (link in signature) and tell me if the Primal Groudon mini-sprite is the same size as the others (in the first post)?

For me, it randomly appears alot bigger for some reason, ugh.
That is indeed a gigantic PDon sprite.

Gratz, I believe it has HP Grass
It does, but HP was more or less irrelevant on a Calm Heatran... not even sure if HP Grass is good for anything? I wouldn't know, but I figured HP Grass stopped being useful after gen 5. Wasn't gonna run Hidden Power anyway so it doesn't matter to me in any case :D Plenty of cooler moves to run!

keroblade , yep, that mini-sprite is absolutely NOT a mini-sprite!

That is indeed a gigantic PDon sprite.
It does, but HP was more or less irrelevant on a Calm Heatran... not even sure if HP Grass is good for anything? I wouldn't know, but I figured HP Grass stopped being useful after gen 5. Wasn't gonna run Hidden Power anyway so it doesn't matter to me in any case :D Plenty of cooler moves to run!

keroblade , yep, that mini-sprite is absolutely NOT a mini-sprite!
Should be fixed now, could you take a look again real quick?

______

Also, can anyone link me to shiny minisprites (if they exist)? Thanks in advance.

Can someone hook me up with an Eevee safari?

Friend Codes:

Majora's Mask N3DSXL: 1332-7720-2150 (Scrib)
Persona Q XL: 1049-1419-5634 (Scrib)
Zelda LBW XL: 0404-8358-7229 (Scrib2)
Black 3DS: 2681-0987-7722 (temp)

I have four different safaris available:

My Majora's Mask NXL is Ground with Trapinch, Nincada, and Diggersby.

My Persona Q XL is Ghost with Shuppet, Phantump, and Drifblim.

My Zelda LBW XL is Water with Bibarel, Quagsire, and Frogadier.

And my old black unit is Ice with Snover, Beartic, and Lapras.

If you have an Eevee safari, please specify which system you'd like me to use. Thanks in advance!

Is anybody available now or in the next [4] (or so) hours to clone a Heatran? Just caught a Calm 31/20/31/30/31/31, (master ball) keeping it, and would like copies for team building/gifts/trade fodder. Fully redis copies, but I don't know how long I'll be available for because I don't have internet at home ;_;
Bump! sorted! :D

Last edited:
LF: Leftovers (accidentally discarded it, in discarding extra stuff) and Choice Band

EDIT: Would prefer if they were obtained in-game and not with Powersave codes.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
this robit requires duplication.

#486 - Regigigas - Slow Start - Adamant

OT: Archer - ID No. 25370
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Lvl 68 UT
RNG Abuse on W2 Retail Cart
Non Redis

o + 1,000,000 (4)

and of course you can keep one

edit: helped

Last edited:
this robit requires duplication.

#486 - Regigigas - Slow Start - Adamant

OT: Archer - ID No. 25370
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Lvl 68 UT
RNG Abuse on W2 Retail Cart
Non Redis

o + 1,000,000 (4)

and of course you can keep one
50 minutes and no reply, I'm guessing you still need a cloner? If so PM me.

So I've been looking at Ho-Oh's mobeset on serebii and saw that it gets some weird moves like Giga Drain, Earth Power, etc. This got me thinking if i should aim for a mixed nature for Ho-OH? What do you guys think?

So I've been looking at Ho-Oh's mobeset on serebii and saw that it gets some weird moves like Giga Drain, Earth Power, etc. This got me thinking if i should aim for a mixed nature for Ho-OH? What do you guys think?
In my experience Ho-Oh works best with an Adamant or Impish Nature, with bulky EV investment either way. With a mixed Nature you also lose something in one of the defensive stats, which is something you don't want on Ho-Oh.

In my experience Ho-Oh works best with an Adamant or Impish Nature, with bulky EV investment either way. With a mixed Nature you also lose something in one of the defensive stats, which is something you don't want on Ho-Oh.
Thanks for the fast reply. I guess I'll just stick with adamant

The one problem with SRing Ho-Oh in gen 6 is that it doesn't get Regenerator, which is one of its main calling cards. So unless this is Dream World RNG, may be best just to catch and move on.

What poke ball do you think would match Stantler?

(From HG/SS)
Apricorn Balls: Friend ball, Heavy ball, Level ball, or something else?
Safari Zone: Safari ball

(From ORAS)
Regular balls: Premiere ball or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)