Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What genderless 'mon would be a good substitute for a HA Porygon to do the TMBM for genderless 'mon (sorry for the redundance)? I'm asking because I'm unable to RNG myself a "good" HA Porygon for that purpose, and I'm too lazy/impatient to breed one myself in 6th Gen.

What genderless 'mon would be a good substitute for a HA Porygon to do the TMBM for genderless 'mon (sorry for the redundance)? I'm asking because I'm unable to RNG myself a "good" HA Porygon for that purpose, and I'm too lazy/impatient to breed one myself in 6th Gen.
Magnemite has the same number of steps required to hatch as Porygon does.

Just a friendly reminder that, if my calculations are correct, you now have just under 12 hours to register for the PGL Pikachu Cup.

Pretty sure you just need to register on the website, though if anyone knows differently please speak up! :)
Wait crap I worded that poorly. I have registered does my team need to be ready though in 12 hours. I'm going camping so it will take a while.

I have a level 1 shroomish with its HA and bullet seed, I just want to ask a question about breloom, so I wanted it to have its technician attacker set but if it learns spore as a shroomish at level 40/45 and it learns mach punch at level 23 as a breloom, how do I do this?

I have a level 1 shroomish with its HA and bullet seed, I just want to ask a question about breloom, so I wanted it to have its technician attacker set but if it learns spore as a shroomish at level 40/45 and it learns mach punch at level 23 as a breloom, how do I do this?
Heart Scale on Breloom after shroomish learned spore and you evolved it

My little brother is looking for an American Ditto (if possible with high IVs) for Masuda breeding purposes...he doesn't have much to trade so I am appealing to your generosity.

My little brother is looking for an American Ditto (if possible with high IVs) for Masuda breeding purposes...he doesn't have much to trade so I am appealing to your generosity.
Assuming you mean a Ditto with an English tag (in which case it wouldn't matter if it was American or British or whatever), I can help you out with a copy of .com's 6IV Ditto. It's Modest nature iirc. Add me and PM/VM me your FC if it'll do for you.

Yes I meant one with an English Tag...the reason I said American is that my little brother thinks that everything from the US is cooler...XD

Heart Scale on Breloom after shroomish learned spore and you evolved it
That doesn't work. Since it's a pre evolution move. I've tried myself but couldn't relearn it. The solution i know is just getting 2shroomish with mach punch and then breed. The offspring will then have mach punch as eggmove

That doesn't work. Since it's a pre evolution move. I've tried myself but couldn't relearn it. The solution i know is just getting 2shroomish with mach punch and then breed. The offspring will then have mach punch as eggmove
I was confused by his post too but I believe he meant

1. Level-up Shroomish to learn Spore
2. Evolve Shroomish
3. Bring Breloom and Heart Scale to move relearner to remember Mach Punch

Shroomish can't learn Mach Punch anyway, although you can breed two Shroomish who know Spore to get it on the offspring but that's twice as much work as doing the above

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Shroomish can't learn Mach Punch... he meant to use a Heart Scale to teach Mach Punch on Brekoom (which learns at Lv.23), not Spore.

Edit: Ninja'd by Rufus. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)