Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hello! I'm new here. Does the Masuda method work with an american ditto and:
(1) an european (uk) Pokémon?
(2) an european (ger, spa, ita) Pokémon?
Or does it have to be a Pokémon from asia?
As long as the language tags on the Pokemon are different, Masuda Method will work (so no need for it to be from asia specifically). So it would work in the two scenarios you listed :)

Welcome to Smogon btw ^_^

LF a pentagon HP ground porygon or porygon2, let me know the ivs and nature, the ivs have to be flawless in the correct stats.
FT: pentagon HP Ice modest heatran or anything in my trade thread

I got a japanese level 100(also got on Lvl 100) shiny Arceus in a Cherish Ball with 6 IVs. It says Pokemon-Movie in the describtion. Is that hacked or legit ?

It's possible but we have no way to tell. All I can say is it isn't likely, the odds of being hex-flawless are very low xD

EDIT : And if you aren't sure, that means you shouldn't trade it
Since I wonder trade a lot. I actually come arcoss Hacked pokemon or pokemon where I cant say for sure if they are legit quite often normally I release them or keep them for personal use depending on some points, but since I cant say for sure I usually dont give them away. Thx for the info tho

Odd request, but I'm looking for someone who'd be able to teach Selfdestruct (Pokémon XD tutor) to a Gen 3 Mewtwo. I can provide the GBA save file with Mewtwo in it, or trade in some other way.

Payment would be a copy of the Mewtwo and Redis Rights, but it's entirely negotiable. :)

Looking for a Timid Zapdos. I don't care about the pentagon or shininess, as it would be for battle maison play. I'd prefer 5IVs or something pretty close, and don't have any need for hidden power, fancy previous generation moves, or special Pokeballs.

I don't clone, so anything you'd like in return needs to be either breedable or something you can clone yourself, with an exception noted below. I've got a decent collection of non-shiny 6th gen legendary soft resets (that you'd have to be able to clone, since I'd want to keep it too) and some 4th generation egg mothers. I also am very comfortable with b/w rng, so shinies, hidden power shinies, and the like are pretty easy for me to breed up so long as you don't require the pentagon or 6th gen only egg moves. And naturally, regular non-shiny XY destiny knot breeding is a breeze.

I'll also note that I have not caught many of the Alpha Sapphire legends yet, as I already have RNGed versions from b/w, so if you SRed a Timid Zapdos in X/Y and would consider trading it for a specific ORAS legend, I'm willing to put in the SR time to trade with you (with no cloning required; I'd happily sacrifice any of the legends I haven't yet caught for a good Zapdos). I'd very much prefer you allow me to catch it in a Master Ball, however, as I still have one left from secret pal "Pick Something Up" and Master Ball SRing goes much faster than non-Master Ball SRing, even with ideal technique for IV screening.

I recognize that this is surely a longshot, but figure I should at least ask before considering something rash like banking all my Pokemon in Y and restarting the game to Zapdos hunt. Thanks a lot!
Not sure if you still need this or not, however I'm 90% sure Zapdos is the bird I've yet to catch on my Y. If you can wait a few days, I'll play up to it and SR for a Timid one.

Message me your bare minimum IV requirements and I'll get started from there.

Last edited:
Since I wonder trade a lot. I actually come arcoss Hacked pokemon or pokemon where I cant say for sure if they are legit quite often normally I release them or keep them for personal use depending on some points, but since I cant say for sure I usually dont give them away. Thx for the info tho
If you got it through Wonder Trade, it's almost certainly a hack as I'm pretty sure Arceus can't normally go through Wonder Trade or the GTS.

Still looking for an nearly or perfect iv Scizor with adamant or jolly nature- Offering either speed boost Torchic, Protean Froakie or Contrary Snivy with perfect iv and has pokerus! Legit

LF Gyaradosite. I can trade one of the Power items
I have a few flawless Adamant Torchic for trade. Not specifically looking for anything, willing to look at all offers.
I can offer a Master Ball

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I plan on doing another retro giveaway later in the coming weeks...not sure exactly when. Grand prize will be a shiny bold 30/18/31/30/31/30 Manaphy, and in addition, there will be a chance to win a HP Grass/Ice/Electric Oblivia Heatran. Maybe Oblivia Deoxys, but not 100% on it at the moment. Do note that I no longer own any cartridges as I have them in plain, simple .pkm format, which means...I'll need at least 2-3 distributors. Distributors have semi-redis rights to these Pokemon. (More than 3 in question)

PREREQUISITES:
Must have the ability to handle 4th and 5th gen .pkm's.
You must not be in the Smogon blacklist.

SIDE NOTES:
- First in Smogon to distribute a flawless Oblivia Deoxys (November 2010, I vividly remember acquiring it the day before Thanksgiving)
- First in Smogon to distribute a series of flawless Oblivia Heatran (October 2010, I think...do note that these come with the special Eruption move, exclusively from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs)
Posted this from a while back; giveaway did not happen due to lack of distributors. Going to attempt this again...and if successful, I might host it next week...maybe two weeks from now.

I can help you with that. Let me know if I'm still needed.

I can help. Let me know when you're available.

Hello Fluke reply whenever your ready for trade i will be needing 4 pokemon cloned at 1 copy each so ill get original and a clone back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)