Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this have any value? Just caught this.
Regice
Nature: Calm
Pokeball: Dive
Shiny: No
31/x/31/31/30/31

Arguably one of the best SRs I've ever done.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does this have any value? Just caught this.
Regice
Nature: Calm
Pokeball: Dive
Shiny: No
31/x/31/31/30/31

Arguably one of the best SRs I've ever done.
That's fantastic, honestly the 1 point off in Special Defense is annoying, but the rest of that is just way too good to give up imo!

Raikou, Timid, HP ICE, 31/30/22-23/31/25/31 Shall I keep or toss guys?
Toss imo, you might want to go for a higher def and sp.def unless this would be like a choice scarf set or sash set, but I think those are non-existent when it usually runs life orb?

I caught a Cress modest but I think it doesn't work very well either
Modest, pentagon, 31/18-19/30/31/22-23/31

Where's a safe and reliable place to buy a Foreign version of Pokemon White/Black? I live in the U.S. and I need this for the Masuda Method (I don't trust GTS) so I absolutely need it to be legit and not some counterfeit cartridge.

Where's a safe and reliable place to buy a Foreign version of Pokemon White/Black? I live in the U.S. and I need this for the Masuda Method (I don't trust GTS) so I absolutely need it to be legit and not some counterfeit cartridge.
there are lots of threads with foreign dittos Most, among others.
if you really wanna buy your own though, play-asia is the place to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)