Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brave is -speed, the point of it would be to run in a TR team, it's a good spread for it but I don't play uber to know if he is viable TR poke!!
Hoopa is great under TR and for me the speed works but if it has a terrible Special Attack then it's a toss.

Hoopa isn't Uber.
Yeah, I was thinking the point of Brave was to play TR to use that fairly mediocre speed to actually outspeed things. There are a decent amount of physical variants of Hoopa, so do I really need that SpA?

Yeah, I was thinking the point of Brave was to play TR to use that fairly mediocre speed to actually outspeed things. There are a decent amount of physical variants of Hoopa, so do I really need that SpA?
it would probably be preferred. It gives you more variety with Hoopa and opens up a few more options.

lf a perfect spread shiny pentagon torkoal . If you have it or know someone who has thread. Please direct me to that person .

cmt for it .

Looking for someone who's willing to trade back my Poliwhirl! I will be available for the next few hours except for half an hour for lunch! FC: 2766-8758-5131, IGN: Peter

LF for a Female Snubbull spitback in a Dream Ball /Love Ball / Premier Ball (listed in order of preference). IVs or natures don't matter as I'm only using it as a parent. Can offer 4-5 IV spitbacks.

Already been helped.

Last edited:
I just caught this guy after a buttload of FS'ing. I should probably keep going, right? I mean, it's nice, but it's not amazing. :/

Metang - #375 (Jolly)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 29
SpA: 20 - 23
SpD: 27
Speed: 31

Also, I kinda want to try my hands on Golurk. What ball would be best? I was thinking of Net Ball. Oh, and would Impish or Careful be a useful nature or is it Adamant or Jolly only?
I did my share hoping for a No Guard Adamant Golurk. I think I tried with Dive and Quickballs. Good luck buddy, I know how bad FS'ing can be. Especially considering on HA being more helpful here (whole reason I'm not RNGing one on Gen 5).

If you do get a pseudo flawless one, I'll trade you my soul for a clone. Just so you know

I'm looking for someone, who could obtain a bunch of Deerling in Gen V for me. I have no idea how hard it would be or how the whole seasons mechanic works in Gen V, but I need these:

Deerling-[Summer] in Premier Ball
Deerling-[Autumn] in Premier Ball
Deerling-[Winter] in Premier Ball

HA Deerling-[Summer]
HA Deerling-[Autumn]
HA Deerling-[Winter]

I'm also still looking for a HA Pumpkaboo-[Super] spitback.

I can offer anything else* (with HA and in a Premier Ball where possible) in return.

*breedables only :P

Last edited:
I did my share hoping for a No Guard Adamant Golurk. I think I tried with Dive and Quickballs. Good luck buddy, I know how bad FS'ing can be. Especially considering on HA being more helpful here (whole reason I'm not RNGing one on Gen 5).

If you do get a pseudo flawless one, I'll trade you my soul for a clone. Just so you know
Oh, Dive Balls are a nice match actually. Golurk is so much easier to catch than Metangs though, which is great. :D I haven't gotten lucky yet, best was -10 from flawless but it had 29 Atk... :X Auto-toss because the boosting nature wasn't perfect.
What do you consider pseudo flawless btw? 31/31/25+/x/25+/31?

I'm looking for someone, who could obtain a bunch of Deerling in Gen V for me. I have no idea how hard it would be or how the whole seasons mechanic works in Gen V, but I need these:

Deerling-[Summer] in Premier Ball
Deerling-[Autumn] in Premier Ball
Deerling-[Winter] in Premier Ball

HA Deerling-[Summer]
HA Deerling-[Autumn]
HA Deerling-[Winter]

I'm also still looking for a HA Pumpkaboo-[Super] spitback.

I can offer anything else* (with HA and in a Premier Ball where possible) in return.

*breedables only :P
Uhm, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Do you want RNG'd non-HA Deerlings in Summer, Autumn and Winter and non-RNG'd HA Deerlings in Summer, Autumn and Winter (because the only way you can get HA Deerling in special balls is to use the Dream World which has been shut down (so you would have to inject them to get them, which I will be doing eventually))? If so, I could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)