Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I am back playing pokemon, thanks to my Nephew.

I am in dire need of a TIMID pokemon with Synchronize. Restarting, so hoping someone can hook me up with a freebie, or I can trade it back when I have caught Latios.

Could you help me too? I've never cloned a Pokémon or had one cloned, but it seems like a great idea. At the risk of sounding like a noob, do cloned Pokes share the credentials of the one they're cloned from, i.e. pentagon?
Yes they do. They.re basicly the same mon

That's great! Is there some sort of limit to cloning, like it's really time consuming, or you can only use the original and only so many times or something? Otherwise it seems like people would do it to no end.

I'm resetting Groudon myself at the moment. My goal is either flawless Modest or flawless HP Ice Modest.

Brave and Quiet are good natures, but they both would prefer to have a spread of 31/31/31/31/31/0-1.

Modest and Timid are both good too, since special Primal Groudon is pretty good and common.

Adamant is not so good, because a physical Groudon has to rely on an inaccurate Precipice Blades (which can't even OHKO opposing Primal Groudon since it's a spread move) and weak Fire Punch for STABs.

Brave, Quiet, Timid or Modest are your best options imo.

PS: This is all related to VGC16. The only format where a Groudon can be used and needs a pentagon.
Is Timid Kyogre actually decent btw?

That's great! Is there some sort of limit to cloning, like it's really time consuming, or you can only use the original and only so many times or something? Otherwise it seems like people would do it to no end.
Depends on the method.

Trade glitch: unrelaible and time consuming
QR-code exploit: need for outdated system
Bank restore method: by far the most relaible but you'll need a powersaves or a digital copy

Plus, it's something that wasn't meant to exist. That's why some people look towards it as illegal.

The general rule is you do not clone what is not yours, unless given semi/full resdistrabution rights. It devalues the original owners pokemon and gives you free trading value for doing no work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

Anyone willing to check to see if my Tynamo is HP Ice? I can't tell by the HP Checker cause Tynamo cannot learn HP.
I'd rather not lv him to 39 to find out he's HP Dark.

Also looking for a spare Custap Berry.

Last edited:
Just caught a Timid Raikou in a Quick Ball, 28-29 / x / 31 / 28-29 / 31 / 31. I can't figure out what the Hidden Power is since I don't have Rare Candies right now and I'd be forced to save to get them from someone else. I'm considering keeping?

edit: Tossed. Realized it can't have 31 Spe and 31 Def if HP Ice.
You may have already found out what the HP of that Pokemon is but to check HP in the future without Rare Candies you can go to Fortree City and there is a person in the second tree house in the northern area who can tell you what your HP is (its the old lady to the right).

Hello all,

I am back playing pokemon, thanks to my Nephew.

I am in dire need of a TIMID pokemon with Synchronize. Restarting, so hoping someone can hook me up with a freebie, or I can trade it back when I have caught Latios.
I should have a extra timid sync Pokemon if your still looking for one. :3

Last edited:
You may have already found out what the HP of that Pokemon is but to check HP in the future without Rare Candies you can go to Fortree City and there is a person in the second tree house in the northern area who can tell you what your HP is (its the old lady to the right).

I should have a extra timid sync Pokemon if your still looking for one. :3
I just got it actually, thank you. I do need adamant and jolly syncs though...

Also, anyone offering EV training?

The general rule is you do not clone what is not yours, unless given semi/full resdistrabution rights. It devalues the original owners pokemon and gives you free trading value for doing no work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

Anyone willing to check to see if my Tynamo is HP Ice? I can't tell by the HP Checker cause Tynamo cannot learn HP.
I'd rather not lv him to 39 to find out he's HP Dark.

Also looking for a spare Custap Berry.
I got you on both fronts

Does anyone have a rufflet they'd be willing to part with? Any old rufflet will do.

Fc: 1306 6176 2237
Ign: Seth

Excuse me, please? I'm looking for a female spitback version of a whiscash with a HA caught in a net ball? Does anyone by any chance have one? If you do, please cmt for it?

Last edited:
Still hoping someone can hook me up with Jolly, Adamant and Relaxed Synchronize Pokemon. I will take trash or throwaways..

Depends on the method.

Trade glitch: unrelaible and time consuming
QR-code exploit: need for outdated system
Bank restore method: by far the most relaible but you'll need a powersaves or a digital copy

Plus, it's something that wasn't meant to exist. That's why some people look towards it as illegal.
What exactly is the bank restore + powersaves method, with a cart ORAS instead of digital?

What exactly is the bank restore + powersaves method, with a cart ORAS instead of digital?
You use Powersaves to back up your save file with the Pokemon you want cloned in your PC. Then Bank them, and restore your previous save. Now you've a copy in the PC and a copy in Bank that you can retrieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)