Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just SRed a Careful Celebi with 30/31/31/X/31/31

I'm thinking of keeping it but I'm not sure how practical a physical celebi would be... I've always only used special attacks with him. I was thinking of using Recover, Leech Seed/(Any other status move), Zen Headbutt/Seed Bomb and U turn. Thoughts?

Knock Off / Leech Seed / Heal Bell / Thunder Wave. Support Celebi.

I'm thinking of keeping it but I'm not sure how practical a physical celebi would be... I've always only used special attacks with him. I was thinking of using Recover, Leech Seed, Zen Headbutt/(a status move) and U turn. Thoughts?
Honestly, i'd toss because you'll have to invest more EVs into hp to hit the same hp stat as if it were 31. But it's pretty decent keep for both trading and personal use though

As for a set, i'd go with Twave/seed bomb/recover/baton pass

Knock Off / Leech Seed / Heal Bell / Thunder Wave. Support Celebi.
Pretty good moveset; didn't think of that- thanks!

Honestly, i'd toss because you'll have to invest more EVs into hp to hit the same hp stat as if it were 31. But it's pretty decent keep for both trading and personal use though

As for a set, i'd go with Twave/seed bomb/recover/baton pass
Tbh I rarely use Legendaries so I'm not too bothered but then I think about how rare a celebi event is and kinda want it perfect. I've been resetting for hours and don't wanna carry on so I guess this'll do. Was more interested in a moveset tho cos I wasn't sure how to make it work. Idk I'm gonna have to think about what exactly I want him to do

Thanks for the suggestion tho

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.

I'm thinking of keeping it but I'm not sure how practical a physical celebi would be... I've always only used special attacks with him. I was thinking of using Recover, Leech Seed/(Any other status move), Zen Headbutt/Seed Bomb and U turn. Thoughts?
Meh. This is useful for SD Passing Celebi if you feel like using it. Support physical sounds bad

So I would like to breed myself some HP pokemon using the time machine exploit but I was wondering if you really need to breed HP ditto with a 6iv 'mon or if an "all 30 ivs" ditto could work as well. The chances that I got are 7/3072 for the "all 30" ditto, 119/6144 for the HP ditto, for an HP that requires 2 IVs set at 30; but I feel they are way too low and I would like someone else to do the calcs.
Okay for the example ditto has 30/31/30/31/31/31, the other parent has 6IVs. The goal is to get the offspring with the same IVs of ditto. With destiny knot the IVs inheritance is: 0-5, 1-4, 2-3, 3-2, 4-1, 5-0. The total combinations of iV spread inheritance is (6 (C 6,5) 30 (C 6,1*C 5,4) 60 (C 6,2*C 4,3))*2 = 192

Each IV type of inheritance gives different chance of getting the target spread.

1-4: the IV inherited from ditto must of be from hp or defense, the second 30 iv is up to luck. 2*5(=C 5,4)/192*1/32
2-3: inherit both 30 ivs from ditto, required to roll a 31 IV. 1*4 (=C 4,3)/192*1/32
the chances of the "all 30" ditto stop here and are 7/3072 while the HP ditto can afford to pass down just one 30 Iv and let the other be decided by luck, so 15(=C 6,2)/192*4(=C 4,3)*1/32
3-2: similar to the case above 2 of the 3 IVs inherited from ditto must be hp and attack, the other 4 IVs are 31 and for the last one you must be lucky. Otherwise just get one 30 IV and get 30 in the other stat with luck.
4 (= C 4,1) *3 (=C 3,2)/192*1/32.
10 (=C 5,2)/192*1/32
4-1: 2 of the four IVs are 30, other three IVs are 31 and the last one is up to luck, or get just one 30 iv from ditto and roll a 30 IV in the other stat
6 (=C 4,2) *2 =(C 2,1)/192*1/32.
5(=C 5,4)/192*1/32
5-0: inherit all the IVs from ditto, the last IV needs to be either 30 or 31.
6 (=C 6,5)/192*1/32

summing up all the chances that's what I get: 119/6144

Now some questions concerning the exploit: does the ability have fixed inheritance, like the IVs? Does switching the parents to others with different gender ratio affect shininess?
Arceus created crazy_man so we don't have to worry about breeding hp mons anymore! Lol...if your insistent on breeding your own he'll be the best person to ask for the sheer amount of tedium required best way to improve odds on hp breeding

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
LF: Modest Magnemite spitback (no HA). If it has flawless Speed and Sp. Def as well it would be perfect.
CMT for it if you fancy something although it's quite outdated

I still need a HA Abra spitback, preferable in an Ultra, Luxury, or Premier ball. Got the rest of my team for Kanto Classic all set to go.

offering ev'd moxie salamence with dd,huge power Azumaril with bellydrum and aqua jet, magic guard clefable and defog/haze dragonite (shiny) .. I want one of those fancy offensive tank slowbro's.

thanks for the reddit suggestion also!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
New page.

And can someone explain me the problem with injected wondercards? Referring to this : http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/jackhiggins-event-list.3566469/
Is not about them being Injected Wondercard 'mons per se (as long as you specify that your events come from injected WCs you're good to go, with some exceptions), its because that poor fool tried too hard with that silly made-up story to shoehorn his obvious Powersaved crap into a trade thread. lol

So I'm trying to breed a pichu with volt tackle, what are the chances to get one with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVS, jolly nature and HA?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
So I'm trying to breed a pichu with volt tackle, what are the chances to get one with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVS, jolly nature and HA?
If you have the right parents (all 31 IV, Ditto with Destiny Knot), then :

Roughly 1/6 chance to get the right IVs, it will be slightly more because you also have a small chance to get a 6 IV Pokemon.

1/25 chance to get nature

3/5 chance to get HA.

= 1/250 chance.

If anyone has a HA female Tepig/Pignite/Emboar (I don't care about the IVs or nature or anything, just need Reckless) I've been unable to find one for some time and would really like one. If you'd like any payment I have some pokes in Apricorn balls that have competitively viable IVs and Natures.

Looking for help with female parents of these (egg moves are plus). VM if you can. Thank you.

• Love ball Farfecth'd
  • Moon ball Ekans
  • nest ball Krabby with HA
  • Love ball Horsea
  • Love ball Drowzee
  • premier ball Meowth
  • Tyrogue w/egg moves
  • Heavy ball Diglett
  • Lure ball Psyduck

Last edited:
Looking for help with female parents of these (egg moves are plus). VM if you can. Thank you.

• Love ball Farfecth'd
  • Moon ball Ekans
  • Level ball Krabby with HA
  • Love ball Horsea
  • Love ball Drowzee
  • premier ball Meowth
  • Tyrogue w/egg moves
  • Heavy ball Diglett
  • Lure ball Psyduck
Apricorn Balls can't have HA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)