Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the lookout for 2 Pokemon: a scyther with Defog as an egg move (top priority) and a non-English hex-flawless ditto (wanted, not needed). If you have either of these, please just lemme know what you want and I can try to get it, I have almost anything readily obtainable in Y or OR.

I'm on the lookout for 2 Pokemon: a scyther with Defog as an egg move (top priority) and a non-English hex-flawless ditto (wanted, not needed). If you have either of these, please just lemme know what you want and I can try to get it, I have almost anything readily obtainable in Y or OR.
I have both of these that I'd be happy to give you :)

Anybody have;
-male slaking line (IVs pref but nothing else important)
-Male misdreavus line (IVs pref but nothing else important)
-Female togepi line (premier ball -modest but nothing else important)

Looking for a 5IV Jolly Sneasel with egg moves Pursuit, Feint and Icicle Crash. Can offer a shiny BR Adamant Kangaskhan holding any BP item.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Shelgon, or Salamence with Defense Curl taught as a move tutor from Emerald, or a spitback of any of the Salamence line with Defense Curl as an egg move.
I could do this for you, if you don't mind it being a clone of a Mence that I RNG'd a while ago.

Hey guys I'm looking for a Serperior OR Snivy with a Timid nature 5-6IVs (as long as special attack and speed are perfect IVs I'm happy) and has it's hidden ability Contrary. If it also comes with Glare and/or Hidden Power Fire or Hidden Power Water all the better.

I am willing to trade:

Goodra (shiny)
Level 51
Gentle nature
(above average potential best stat is special defense and speed)
Moveset:
- Sludge Bomb
- Body Slam
- Muddy Water
- Dragon Pulse

OR

Garchomp (shiny)
Level 100
Jolly Nature
Moveset
(above average potential best stat is sp.def - it was received from Benga in PKMN Black 2)
- Stone Edge
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Sword Dance

I have other shiny pkmn I don't mind parting with so if you have other requests just let me know or send me a PM.
My Friend Code btw is: 3308 - 5314 - 3273

Thanks.

Probably not going to get any bites with 1-2 IV shinies.

Anyhow check my thread for HP Fire Snivy.

My wants list is post #3.
Damn I'm hoping for someone to bite I have 6 IV Charizard Adamant nature with DDance if people are interested.

Hey friend could you post a link to your thread enquiring about the HP Fire Snivy ? I couldn't find it.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Keep or toss
Jirachi
Calm 28/19/31/31/31/31
Toss. Defensive natured pokemon without flawless HP ivs is pretty much always an auto toss, except maybe in the case of 30 ivs at level 50. The only reason to keep the one you got would be for personal play but I doubt it'll have good trade value on this site.

Looking for female member of the Goomy family in heal, lux, or dive balls. Also looking for female Gastly in dream (idk if it's possible?), love, dusk, and moon ball. And finally looking for any female special ball of Heatmor, Teddiursa, Vullaby, Pikachu, Electabuzz, and Litleo. Since I don't have X anymore I can't catch them myself.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Looking for female member of the Goomy family in heal, lux, or dive balls. Also looking for female Gastly in dream (idk if it's possible?), love, dusk, and moon ball. And finally looking for any female special ball of Heatmor, Teddiursa, Vullaby, Pikachu, Electabuzz, and Litleo. Since I don't have X anymore I can't catch them myself.
As long as you can give me a little time, I can help with everything but the Heatmor and Dream Ball Gastly. Don't need anything in return; consider it a gift to help you get back your collection :) PM me and we can iron out the details.

Anybody with any of the following?

-female slowpoke with regenerator
-anything that can breed with skarmory, with impish nature (ditto would be ideal)

Dont care about ivs as its for my own breeding.

Can offer some spitbacks like charmander, magikarp, ghastly, sneasel, dratini, scyther for it.

Seven-year-lurker with my first post! 20 minutes into my soft resets and I'm facing 20th Anniv. Jirachi with:

Brave - 31/31/31/30/30/0 - HP Flying

That's gotta be worth keeping even if it's a rather niche build, right?
I'd keep. The 30s don't matter at level 50 if you're not gonna be investing in those stats(and only hardly matter if you're not level 50,) while its min Spe which is always nice for TR on things with 100 or less base Spe(100 is pushing it, though the upside there is you're faster than some stuff outside of TR too.) That said i don't think HP Flying-or HP anything-is good on Jirachi.

Seven-year-lurker with my first post! 20 minutes into my soft resets and I'm facing 20th Anniv. Jirachi with:

Brave - 31/31/31/30/30/0 - HP Flying

That's gotta be worth keeping even if it's a rather niche build, right?
I'd keep it.

I myself have (legendary bird code):

Moltres - Hasty - 30/29/22/31/31/31 - HP Ice

Keep/Toss?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd keep it.

I myself have (legendary bird code):

Moltres - Hasty - 30/29/22/31/31/31 - HP Ice

Keep/Toss?
Looks like an ok Keep, the nature might not be the best, but its a +Spe one and it has HP Ice; TBH I'd Toss though, because Moltres' physical movepool is garbage and the nature is counterproductive with Flame Body.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I

I see, thank you. Always wanted to have one so badly - but who does not. :/
If you don't mind waiting for me to be on holidays, I can give you a shiny Mew for free. It will have bad IVs / nature though, the only thing I will RNG for is shininess.

If you want a competitive one, you can check my thread, Thomaz, Luxpluff91, and a couple of others around here have one as well.

I still got the moonball gastly..I did reply to ur post, u may have missed it as its on my wall, In that if u have a male of your misdreavus then I can add perish song onto what I already got on gastly or u can have female 5iv with disable as it is
Anybody with any of the following?

-female slowpoke with regenerator
-anything that can breed with skarmory, with impish nature (ditto would be ideal)

Dont care about ivs as its for my own breeding.

Can offer some spitbacks like charmander, magikarp, ghastly, sneasel, dratini, scyther for it.
Check my spitback thread for slowpoke

Edit: does anyone have a spare soothe bell....I just lost mine in a wild battle! >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)