Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey peoples... I'm kind of getting swamped with breeding plans, wondering if anyone would be interested in helping out with a few of my projects? (As seen in my wants!) In return for other things in my thread of course! (as well as a copy of the mon you're breeding... I'll provide the females)
What kind of projects? If I'm capable, I'd be glad to help out!

LF:
  • Treeko: Unburndern
  • Ralts (or any stage): Shiny, Timid/Modest, 5 iV (-Atk)
  • Greninja (or any stage): Shiny, Jolly/Timid, 5 iv (jolly =-SA, timid= -ATK)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey peoples... I'm kind of getting swamped with breeding plans, wondering if anyone would be interested in helping out with a few of my projects? (As seen in my wants!) In return for other things in my thread of course! (as well as a copy of the mon you're breeding... I'll provide the females)
You called, ma'am?
Feel free to leave me the details in our private conversation.

Last edited:
I've soft resetted this:

Celebi from 20th anniversary
Adamant, Natural cure
IVs
: 31-31-30-x-31-31

Keep or toss?
Physical Celebi is terrible without Sucker Punch, which this one has no access to.
(with Swords Dance you'd want a Jolly nature anyway, because base Speed 100)

Physical Baton Pass Celebi prefers a defensive nature very much.

Physical Celebi has terrible coverage.

I'd toss.
(I've tossed one with literally the same spread and a Jolly nature before.)

Last edited:
uggggggggghhh resetting Manaphy = life is hard

after throwing away this: 31/16/31/30/30/31 HP Ground but hasty nature and then THIS: 31/31/31/31/31/31..... adamant, i stumble across this:

31/31/31/31/30/28 Modest

sure, i wish the speed and attack were swapped.

actually, i wish the attack were a lot lower for confusion but whatevs

but if that 28 were in literally anything but speed or if it were bold, i would have kept it already.

please tell me what to do and help console me if i'm tossing it

if it helps at all, i have another manaphy to reset, but i'd rather they both be useful if i can help it

Last edited:

after throwing away this: 31/16/31/30/30/31 HP Ground but hasty nature and then THIS: 31/31/31/31/31/31..... adamant, i stumble across this:

31/31/31/31/30/28 Modest

but if that 28 were in literally anything but speed or if it were bold, i would have kept it already.

if it helps at all, i have another manaphy to reset, but i'd rather they both be useful if i can help it
I'd toss, sorry :/ Think you want that speed :/

31/31/31/31/30/28 Modest

Speed is essential for mew, celebi, and manaphy. Anything below perfect in terms of speed should be an auto toss. Maybe you can make an exception with the speed not being perfect with a great hidden power but even then that's really slim.

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
After several days of resetting for Xerneas in my X version, I got a Modest 201/125/115/163/118/119 which according to calc gives me:

Xerneas - #716 (Modest)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 6 - 7
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 26 - 28
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

Keep or toss?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
After several days of resetting for Xerneas in my X version, I got a Modest 201/125/115/163/118/119 which according to calc gives me:

Xerneas - #716 (Modest)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 6 - 7
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 26 - 28
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

Keep or toss?
Toss, unless it has HP Fire.

So I have a Snorlax, but my problem is I don't know whether to do an HP focus with choice band or a SpDef with assault vest. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Does anyone have a female Venonat with HA in a heal ball? Or able to get one from the safari? I've lost mine and the X cartridge is unavailable to me for quite some time... -_-

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Does anyone have a female Venonat with HA in a heal ball? Or able to get one from the safari? I've lost mine and the X cartridge is unavailable to me for quite some time... -_-
If you can wait a few minutes, I can catch you one for free once I help out lu1z ;)

I'd toss, sorry :/ Think you want that speed :/
yeah, i had already tossed.

we shared a lovely evening together, and then decided to part ways and agree to never see each other again

then i got another 5 IV neutral nature

Manaphy is probably one of the hardest legendaries to reset, cos it only has a few viable natures
thinking about resetting my second Jirachi for a while to get my mind off of it lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)