Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to start breeding some competitive pokemon and am LF breedjects (5-6 iv preferred), mostly of OU/BL, and pokemon with HAs. Anything you offer I'll be interested in.

I have a few shinies I caught/hatched/RNGed in previous Gen games:
- Tyranitar, Adamant, 3 flawless IVs, EV Trained
- Salamence, Naughty, 1 flawless IV, EV Trained
- Luxray
- Machamp
- Scraggy
- Roserade

If you're interested let me know, thanks!
Can breed you Eevee (Jolly, Modest, Timid, Bold, Calm--HA), Charmander (Modest, Adamant), Gible (Jolly--HA), Torchic (Adamant--HA), Pidgey (Timid), Salemence (Rash). I think those are the only OU ones I can breed for you. They're all 5/6 IVs.

Can breed you Eevee (Jolly, Modest, Timid, Bold, Calm--HA), Charmander (Modest, Adamant), Gible (Jolly--HA), Torchic (Adamant--HA), Pidgey (Timid), Salemence (Rash). I think those are the only OU ones I can breed for you. They're all 5/6 IVs.
I've been doing trades from another site and the only thing I have left is the Machamp and Scraggy. Are you still interested? I also have a shiny Swampert I feel comfortable trading now since I received an IV bred Mudkip in one of the trades. I like the Charmanders the most but I usually take 2 breeds per shiny

I've been doing trades from another site and the only thing I have left is the Machamp and Scraggy. Are you still interested? I also have a shiny Swampert I feel comfortable trading now since I received an IV bred Mudkip in one of the trades. I like the Charmanders the most but I usually take 2 breeds per shiny
What is the specifics of the Swampert? Out of those Swampert is my favorite shiny. Is there anything else you want from the ones I listed other than Charmander?

What is the specifics of the Swampert? Out of those Swampert is my favorite shiny. Is there anything else you want from the ones I listed other than Charmander?
Relaxed Nature, 3 flawless IVs in Attack, SpA, and SpD, EV trained 252 HP/212 DEF/44 SpD. I could honestly use any of them. If you have a 6 IV Charmander I'd rather just take one regardless of nature. I'll throw in one more of either Machamp or Scraggy if you give me an HA Eevee, HA Torchic, Pidgey and HA Gible. That's 2 for 5.

Last edited:
Relaxed Nature, 3 flawless IVs in Attack, SpA, and SpD, EV trained 252 HP/212 DEF/44 SpD. I could honestly use any of them. If you have a 6 IV Charmander I'd rather just take one regardless of nature. I'll throw in one more of either Machamp or Scraggy if you give me an HA Eevee, HA Torchic, Pidgey and Gible. That's 2 for 5.
I can't get you 6 IVs, but I can get 5 IVs on any of these. I don't have the time to make any perfect breeds. =/

I can't get you 6 IVs, but I can get 5 IVs on any of these. I don't have the time to make any perfect breeds. =/
I'm fine with that, do you still want to do the 2 for 5 I proposed? Would you rather have Machamp or Scraggy?

The nature of the Charmander is not important to me, I'll just use it as a parent with a perfect ditto (it would be preferred if the imperfect stat is not Atk or SpA or Spe though, but I can manage if you don't have that)

I'm fine with that, do you still want to do the 2 for 5 I proposed? Would you rather have Machamp or Scraggy?

The nature of the Charmander is not important to me, I'll just use it as a parent with a perfect ditto (it would be preferred if the imperfect stat is not Atk or SpA or Spe though, but I can manage if you don't have that)
I can work with that. And yes, that sounds like a good trade. I really like both, but I'd have to pick Scraggy.

I can work with that. And yes, that sounds like a good trade. I really like both, but I'd have to pick Scraggy.
Great, I can be ready in a few minutes unless you have to do more breeding

If you do thats fine but just to finalize: My Shiny Swampert and Shiny Scraggy for your 5 IV Adamant/Modest Charmander, 5 IV HA Modest Eevee (any of the 5 natures would work), 5 IV HA Adamant Torchic, 5 IV HA Jolly Gible and 5 IV Timid Pidgey

Last edited:
Great, I can be ready in a few minutes unless you have to do more breeding

If you do thats fine but just to finalize: My Shiny Swampert and Shiny Scraggy for your 5 IV Adamant/Modest Charmander, 5 IV HA Modest Eevee (any of the 5 natures would work), 5 IV HA Adamant Torchic, 5 IV HA Jolly Gible and 5 IV Timid Pidgey
Yes. :D Unfortunately, could the trade be done sometime during this weekend or Monday? I'm not able to breed or play at the moment, and I don't know how many extras of these I currently have in my PC.

Yes. :D Unfortunately, could the trade be done sometime during this weekend or Monday? I'm not able to breed or play at the moment, and I don't know how many extras of these I currently have in my PC.
Yeah that's fine, just quote me or send me a PM when you're ready, I'll leave the Swampert and Scraggy on hold until then.

I'd also appreciate it if the pokemon were female, but I know that's hard to do for Charmander, Torchic, etc. so just whatever you have by the time you want to trade is fine with me, as long as the IVs and HAs are good

Thanks!

Yeah that's fine, just quote me or send me a PM when you're ready, I'll leave the Swampert and Scraggy on hold until then.

I'd also appreciate it if the pokemon were female, but I know that's hard to do for Charmander, Torchic, etc. so just whatever you have by the time you want to trade is fine with me, as long as the IVs and HAs are good

Thanks!
Awesome, thanks for your patience. :D The ones with low female ratios I can try, because I have a flawless ditto so it shouldn't be too hard. But sometimes you get 4 females in a row, sometimes you spend two hours with nothing good. =P I will let you know when I have everything.

New page so I'm just going to ask again.

I'm looking for a member of the Gible evolutionary line with HA to continue with building a competitive team. I recently bred my very first competitive Pokemon (Tarsal as future Mega-Gardevoir) and it's really satisfying.

I'm having issues getting a HA Gible though so if any of you have one to spare I would gladly accept it. It does not have to be anything near perfect, I don't mind the whole breeding process and I have a perfect Ditto to make things easier.

Unfortunately I don't think I have anything really worth to trade with you guys since I'm really new to all this stuff, sorry!

Sorry for the late response. Just tell me your new one--I have to hop off in a minute or so so lets make this quick.
Hey I just updated my FC in my sig, umm if you're still on it would help :3

Also is there anyone who could possibly throw me some spitbacks (4IV preferably, if 3IV is all you can spare than that works) of these Pokemon, I really want to get back into trading and breeding.

All I really have to offer in value is a Shaymin, but if you wouldn't mind being patient, I could give you some trade credits for my personal trading thread once I get it back up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)