Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone happen to have a spare female HA Abra in a premier or luxury ball? Just spent 2 hours trying to get one myself but they were all male :( I have a few things to offer (provided you can clone), I just haven't opened my thread yet :)
Assuming you're catching them, are you using a male with Cute Charm at the head of your party? That'll make getting females much quicker.

Would anyone happen to have a spare female HA Abra in a premier or luxury ball? Just spent 2 hours trying to get one myself but they were all male :( I have a few things to offer (provided you can clone), I just haven't opened my thread yet :)
Not now, but I'm breeding some. I can give you one, If you can wait a little

Would it be worth running this set for Battle Spot? (Mainly thinking for Doubles, but an altered set would work for Singles too)

Salamence @ Salamencite
Intimidate -> Aerilate
228 Atk / 28 SDef / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Protect
- Hyper Voice
- Draco Meteor
- Facade

So while the Smogon analysis suggests running ~28 Atk EVs to OHKO Max Def Amoonguss with Double Edge, I'm not using that move (using Facade to absorb/benefit from status) so thought I'd lump those EVs elsewhere. Putting 28 into SDef ensures that Salamence, when Mega Evolved, will survive a HP Ice from any Thundurus that doesn't have a power-boosting held item (i.e. Sitrus Berry Thundurus). I'm having quite a bit of trouble with Thundurus in both Singles and Doubles, but otherwise my team is fairly solid (and already bred) so I thought I'd make this slight change to try and help me out a bit.

That said, is it worth it? Thundurus still cripples me with Thunder Wave, and I can't afford to take any prior damage beforehand. And, perhaps more importantly, I already have a Flawless Naive Salamence (shoutout to Theorymon's giveaway) and I'm really not sure this change is worth going into all the effort to breed a Hasty one, especially as, being a mixed attacker, it should preferably be flawless.

Thoughts?

Would it be worth running this set for Battle Spot? (Mainly thinking for Doubles, but an altered set would work for Singles too)

Salamence @ Salamencite
Intimidate -> Aerilate
228 Atk / 28 SDef / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Protect
- Hyper Voice
- Draco Meteor
- Facade

So while the Smogon analysis suggests running ~28 Atk EVs to OHKO Max Def Amoonguss with Double Edge, I'm not using that move (using Facade to absorb/benefit from status) so thought I'd lump those EVs elsewhere. Putting 28 into SDef ensures that Salamence, when Mega Evolved, will survive a HP Ice from any Thundurus that doesn't have a power-boosting held item (i.e. Sitrus Berry Thundurus). I'm having quite a bit of trouble with Thundurus in both Singles and Doubles, but otherwise my team is fairly solid (and already bred) so I thought I'd make this slight change to try and help me out a bit.

That said, is it worth it? Thundurus still cripples me with Thunder Wave, and I can't afford to take any prior damage beforehand. And, perhaps more importantly, I already have a Flawless Naive Salamence (shoutout to Theorymon's giveaway) and I'm really not sure this change is worth going into all the effort to breed a Hasty one, especially as, being a mixed attacker, it should preferably be flawless.

Thoughts?
This would go under RMT

Pokemon Go has hyped me and my friends to start playing again!

I'm looking to breed perfect mons to start us off, and would like to know the following!

1. The earliest point in-game (X & Y) that you can start trading

2. Can we receive eggs through trade? If so, can the egg be a pokemon from previous generation that's not in the X & Y dex?

Appreciate it!

keep or toss?
upload_2016-7-25_21-7-32.png

The event one with static

31/31/31/31/27/31
NAIVE nature

mixed zapdos? since its naive then the low sp def might not matter anyways?

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your request here, but this isn't possible. The only games with online capabilities anymore are gen 6
Still is. You don't need to do this process online, and there's old-school migration for a reason. Besides, one would have to own at least a 4th, 5th, and 6th gen cartridge along with the knowledge of .pkm's.

D/P/Pt/HG/SS -→ B/W/B2/W2 → X/Y/OR/AS

Last edited:
Pokemon Go has hyped me and my friends to start playing again!

I'm looking to breed perfect mons to start us off, and would like to know the following!

2. Can we receive eggs through trade? If so, can the egg be a pokemon from previous generation that's not in the X & Y dex?

Appreciate it!
1. The moment you catch your first Pokemon (after receiving your starter)
2. Yes. I believe eggs cannot be transferred via poke transfer but if you're referring to eggs bred in Gen VI containing Pokemon not in the XY Dex, then yes.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
keep or toss?
Zapdos | Static | Naive | 31/31/31/31/27/31
I'd keep.

1. Practically, once you catch your first Pokémon (on Route 2) - you might be able to open a trade request before this, but you can't trade your only Pokémon from your party, so it wouldn't go far.
    • Technically, you could do this once you have your first Pokémon as long as you inject another into your PC with Pokémon Bank. But you wouldn't be able to use the traded Pokémon until you get to a PC, which doesn't appear until after Santalune Forest.
  2. Yes you can. Yes, other generation Pokémon are fine.

2k posts \o/

Is there anything special about the miltank event from the johto classic like special moves? Is it 3IV or nature locked? Is it even worth soft resetting for?

LF a relatively good timid shaymin from the recent event, since I realized today I didn't get the event earlier this month FT NA mew, darkrai, and possibly HA bird codes

Last edited:
Is there anything special about the miltank event from the johto classic like special moves? Is it 3IV or nature locked? Is it even worth soft resetting for?
It has the 3IVs guaranteed, but random nature. The only great thing about it is that it comes in a Cherish Ball, if you're in to collecting Pokemon like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)