Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost for new page!

Hey so will hyper training really let us max out our pokemon's IVs? If so I'm not gonna bother to SR my event Pokemon or legendaries in ORAS because I'll just be able to max them in a couple months. Can anyone confirm?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Repost for new page!

Hey so will hyper training really let us max out our pokemon's IVs? If so I'm not gonna bother to SR my event Pokemon or legendaries in ORAS because I'll just be able to max them in a couple months. Can anyone confirm?
Ask in the Orange Islands section.

Repost for new page!

I'm pretty sure there is a catch, there is always a catch. Maybe it will only work for non-legends since they used a pikachu in the video about hyper training. I'm pretty sure gamefreak wouldn't make all the people's hard work in soft resets go to waste.

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bump.

Also looking for:
.Sail and Jaw Fossil (not the pokémons)
.Relic Gold
.PAL Codes for Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal (willing to soft reset for someone, provided I can have a clone of it)
.PAL Code for Arceus (willing to soft reset for someone, provided I can have a clone of it)

For trade I have a complete set of PAL Aldora Birds codes (only trading for the event codes I want).
I can also do breeding projects for the Vivillons, the Codes and the items.
VM or PM.

EDIT:Also looking for a trusted cloner for my shiny Pichu, Oddish and Fletchling. You can keep a non redis copy.

Last edited:
LF a garchomp
Nature: Jolly
IV: Mostly attack and speed but preferably a max set of IVs
Ability: Rough skin

Friend code: 3411 2135 7947

Was resetting the GameStop Arceus got a 31/23/31/29/30/31 Timid was wondering if the 29 in Special attack is a significant loss

Reactions: ckn
You guys were wrong they actually still worked! FYI for anyone else

Best ball for deoxys?
Oh ok then, I had read that on bulbapedia but whatever. Also if anyone has a HA piplip or one of it's evos i'd like one. Will try my best to give something of equal value in return.

Ok so I did some reading on the Uber analysis for Darkrai and I looked at the base speeds of everything and I wanna know, aside from losing the speed tie with other Darkrai, if there's a reason to not keep this guy:

Darkrai - Timid - 31 / 18 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30.

I don't think Weavile and Swellow see a ton of Uber play and aside from opposing Darkrai you can outspeed the other relevant things still. I have another Timid one with 31 speed but slightly worse overall IVs that I can fall back on, but there really isn't another good nature besides Timid for Darkrai so I'm kinda leaning toward keeping this one. (I don't have a trade thread or clone so it's not a trade value thing, it's just a personal use thing)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Ok so I did some reading on the Uber analysis for Darkrai and I looked at the base speeds of everything and I wanna know, aside from losing the speed tie with other Darkrai, if there's a reason to not keep this guy:

I don't think Weavile and Swellow see a ton of Uber play and aside from opposing Darkrai you can outspeed the other relevant things still. I have another Timid one with 31 speed but slightly worse overall IVs that I can fall back on, but there really isn't another good nature besides Timid for Darkrai so I'm kinda leaning toward keeping this one. (I don't have a trade thread or clone so it's not a trade value thing, it's just a personal use thing)
That speed tie with Darkrai is still pretty big though; which Darkrai gets put to sleep first could potentially make or break a match.

If you have the WC backed up, or are willing to wait for SuMo Hyper Training, then I say keep for personal use. If not, I wouldn't accept anything less than flawless for the boosted stat, especially speed (aka Darkrai's most important stat)

If the boosted stat isn't flawless you have to toss. Even if you don't encounter weaving you still have the mirror match to deal with and because darkria has 30 speed you auto loose the mirror match

I just thought it should be said that IV training is confirmed on the home web site. So you may be able to raise that speed by 1 point in Sun and Moon.

Also; Looking for NA Mewtwo Codes. Offering 3 monsters from my thread for them!

I just thought it should be said that IV training is confirmed on the home web site. So you may be able to raise that speed by 1 point in Sun and Moon.

Also; Looking for NA Mewtwo Codes. Offering 3 monsters from my thread for them!
Yes we know about iv training however, we don't know the full details and he was looking for an opinion so I gave him an honest opinion. Because we don't know the full details of the iv training you should still treat your soft resets like a flawless or bust situation. That's just my thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)