Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm looking for a some breedjects (5IV prefered, but not required) for these competitive Pokémon to battle with:

Rotom (Bold preferably)
Maril (Adamant Preferably)
Pawniard (Adamant Preferably)
Zubat (Jolly Infiltrator Preferably)
Buneary (Jolly Limber Preferably)

If you guys need a cloner, I am able to do that for you in return. (if you need a cloner for your shop, shoot me a PM and I will be able to do that for you free of charge normally (unless the pokemon you want cloned is a Shiny Jolly Limber Buneary, or another shiny I have been searching for lol, then I will request to make a clone for myself))

Also the lists of Shinies I want are very limited so you don't have to worry about that. I will also let you hold onto anything I see as value (my Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, or pokemon I plan to use for competitive battling that I need back) and hold them as collateral
If you want I can send you a copy of my BR male bisharp in lux ball free of charge. If you're interested vm me.

On Sundays and Tuesdays I can do it all day, but Monday, and Wednesday-Satuday I am at work until around 8PM EST. It normally will not take me any longer than an hour to do, but that is just giving myself some time for trial and error.
I already have all the mons you asked for with 5IVs and a 6IV ditto so I can breed and give you all of them and I also just got a shiny lopunny

I'm new here so can anyone tell me what breedjects are?

Breedjects are the imperfect pokemon from your breeding. Mayble only 3 IVs instead of 5 IVs. But still valuable because it may have the right Ability

I already have all the mons you asked for with 5IVs and a 6IV ditto so I can breed and give you all of them and I also just got a shiny lopunny

I'm new here so can anyone tell me what breedjects are?
Breedjects are pokemon that you breed that aren't viable for competition or for trade such as a jolly buneary with 31/31/24/31/31/31. You would rather have a 31 in DEF than SPAtk for a Lopunny

Breedjects are the imperfect pokemon from your breeding. Mayble only 3 IVs instead of 5 IVs. But still valuable because it may have the right Ability
Oh I see. Thanks

Breedjects are pokemon that you breed that aren't viable for competition or for trade such as a jolly buneary with 31/31/24/31/31/31. You would rather have a 31 in DEF than SPAtk for a Lopunny
I currently have none the breedjects but I can breed you them

Moderator edit: Don't double post (twice).

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever you can it's fine, no rush. And if you have any of those other ones in unique balls, and as females, that match their style that would also be great (: again if you ever need cloning done just PM me
I can trade tomorrow. The other pokemon aren't in special balls I think. The natures are what you asked for so I thought I could just breed you a copy of each

You should make a list of what you don't have to help us help you
That list is probably even longer haha but here's a short list of some things I've been wanting:

- Honedge
- Meditite
- Piplup
- Flabele
- Mandibuzz
- Carvanha
- Snover
- Durant
- Shuckle
- Pancham
- Onix
- Zorua
- Venonat
- Poliwag
- Yanma
- Alomomola

Hey guys, I'm looking for a some breedjects (5IV prefered, but not required) for these competitive Pokémon to battle with:

Rotom (Bold preferably)
Maril (Adamant Preferably)
Pawniard (Adamant Preferably)
Zubat (Jolly Infiltrator Preferably)
Buneary (Jolly Limber Preferably)

If you guys need a cloner, I am able to do that for you in return. (if you need a cloner for your shop, shoot me a PM and I will be able to do that for you free of charge normally (unless the pokemon you want cloned is a Shiny Jolly Limber Buneary, or another shiny I have been searching for lol, then I will request to make a clone for myself))

Also the lists of Shinies I want are very limited so you don't have to worry about that. I will also let you hold onto anything I see as value (my Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, or pokemon I plan to use for competitive battling that I need back) and hold them as collateral
I have Rotom, Marrill, and Bunneary on hand all 5 IV, might have Pawniard too. What kinds of breedjects do you have?

I need :
Play!Mewtu Code
Descartes Yveltal and Xearneas Code

I offer :
IV Shiny /R2B Dv Shiny
R2B Pokemon
Special Ball Pokemon
Events
Iv Legendarys/Iv Shiny Legendary

PM me for more offers

Last edited:
I need 6 pokemon cloned, and I would like 3 clones of each, you may keep a non-redistributable copy of each, please write on my wall if you're up for it.

Just a small thing ive noticed: Why is it on random matchups I can see other peoples pokemon nicknames and not my own? (Noticed this after a 30 match win streak with my super cheap mega kangaskhan lol)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Can someone help me evolve my Slowpoke? I only have 1 3DS so I can't do it myself.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bump. New page.

Also looking for:
.Sail and Jaw Fossil (not the pokémons)
.Relic Gold
.PAL Codes for Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal (willing to soft reset for someone, provided I can have a clone of it)
.PAL Code for Arceus (willing to soft reset for someone, provided I can have a clone of it)

For trade I have a complete set of PAL Aldora Birds codes (only trading for the event codes I want).
I can also do breeding projects for the Vivillons, the Codes and the items.
VM or PM.

EDIT:Also looking for a trusted cloner for my shiny Pichu, Oddish and Fletchling. You can keep a non redis copy.

Keep or Toss?

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
OT: Play! 2016 (07266) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/25/31/31/31/31
Moves: Psystrike, Psychic, Recover, Aura Sphere
Hidden Power Dark
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Reset this myself, on Alpha Sapphire. I only have one code, and haven't saved this yet. Thoughts?

I'd keep if I could get another code on the spot and keep resetting for timid, so this might be for trade to someone with a code.

EDIT: Just been lost in this flawless Calm Mewtwo for 10 minutes now. It's such a shame, I think the nature might make it a toss.

Last edited:
Keep or Toss?

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
Hidden Power Dark
Notes: Reset this myself, on Alpha Sapphire. I only have one code, and haven't saved this yet. Thoughts?

I'd keep if I could get another code on the spot and keep resetting for timid, so this might be for trade to someone with a code.

EDIT: Just been lost in this flawless Calm Mewtwo for 10 minutes now. It's such a shame, I think the nature might make it a toss.
Toss. Flawless IVs don't justify a craptastic nature.

Keep or Toss?

[716] Shiny Mewtwo
Hidden Power Dark

If it isn't hasty naive jolly or timid don't look back and just toss. That's just my thought

That list is probably even longer haha but here's a short list of some things I've been wanting:

- Honedge
- Meditite
- Piplup
- Flabele
- Mandibuzz
- Carvanha
- Snover
- Durant
- Shuckle
- Pancham
- Onix
- Zorua
- Venonat
- Poliwag
- Yanma
- Alomomola

I have Rotom, Marrill, and Bunneary on hand all 5 IV, might have Pawniard too. What kinds of breedjects do you have?
I think I have a honedge for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)