Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:

Tundra (great ball)
Sun (repeat ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have a lot of females in Apricorn Balls and Dream Balls and I can take breeding projects for the Vivillons.
I can PM a list of my breedables.
Also looking for Litleo with 4 egg moves.
PM/VM if you can help.

Hey! Im looking for some specific pokemon, willing to accept donations or trade some of my own pokemon for them. I don't care about IVs, gender, movepool, or level. Please contact me if you are able to trade one or more of these!

1. Starmie/Staryu, Timid with Analytic
2. Either Shroomish, Timid with Quick Feet or Breloom, Timid with Technician

I am currently undergoing a MAJOR team change, so any of these pokemon would be appreciated! You can have either a Jolly HA Gible, Impish HA Chespin, Modest HA Eevee, Jolly HA Chimchar, or a Calm HA Sableye! (All have decent Ivs, as in 2iv-4iv)

LF any genesect pm me if you would trade with me so that we may work out a deal and not clutter this thread.

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
anybody have Spritzee/Aromatisse, Espurr/Meowstic, or Smoochum/Jynx in their friend safari?
Smoochum/Jynx aren't in the safaris I'm afraid, but if all you're after are female HA, I can catch you the Spritzee and Espurr for free. :) PM/VM me if interested.

Could anyone please change my Stoutland's Ability to Sand Rush? And maybe teach it Wild Charge? The ability is more important.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Could anyone please change my Stoutland's Ability to Sand Rush? And maybe teach it Wild Charge? The ability is more important.
I got you, I'l send you an Ability Capsule right now (it'll be on a fodder Abra).

FC: 3969-8098-4506

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)