Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a HA bunnelby and HA venipede to share? I can quickly provide decent spitbacks of many species in return. They come in random balls though.

Not sure where else can I ask =(
Quagsire (Unaware)
Karrablast (No Guard)
Floatzel (Water Veil)
Diggersby (Huge Power)

Do anyone have? I would like to have Female in luxury ball. IV doesn't matter as i want to breed them myself =D

Not sure where else can I ask =(
Quagsire (Unaware)
Karrablast (No Guard)
Floatzel (Water Veil)
Diggersby (Huge Power)

Do anyone have? I would like to have Female in luxury ball. IV doesn't matter as i want to breed them myself =D
I can help you out on that Diggersby if you don't mind evolving. If you do, still

Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for a cloner. Just need +1 copy. If you want something in return, let me know! Ty!

Edit: Will be on tomorrow, unavailable for the time being.

Edit: Back, still requesting cloning services.

Last edited:
I can help you out on that Diggersby if you don't mind evolving. If you do, still
That's fantastic ! I don't mind evolving it as I plan to breed for my own eggmove ! Just need one female in Luxury Ball and have the Hidden Ability !
If it's a hassle to have it in Luxury Ball, it's fine too !
It's already a big help to get a HA pokemon !
Thanks !
My FC is 2724 1993 2567

LF:

5/6IV Flame Body Timid or Modest Volcarona/Larvesta
5/6IV Modest Magnezone (Analytic preffered but any ability is fine)
5/6IV Timid Adaptability Porygon Z/2

Have some leftover HA breeds and some battle-ready as well.

Thanks!

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
LF: PAL Arceus Code. Hit me up on profile page for trades, etc. I'm stuck in India, couldnt get to a gamestop for the code.

Anyone have a bold clefairy with magic guard and wish? Looking to breed myself, or if you have one with decent IV's, that would be great! Not sure where else to ask >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)