Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep or toss this Decartes Yveltal?
Impish
31/31/31/30/31/31

I preferred an offensive one, but do you think a defensive one would be available in Sun/Moon too?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Impish
31/31/31/30/31/31

I preferred an offensive one, but do you think a defensive one would be available in Sun/Moon too?
Keep for sure, if you're concerned about the Sun/Moon meta, I'd just wait for more confirmation on Hyper training, when it comes to SR'ing.

A year later, I return. I decided to dive into the VGC, then VGC 2016 happened...
Yeah...I decided I would rather learn this format. So I come seeking advice and team building help.

I am looking to build a team around Mega Banette. I have some general ideas, but I also wanted some suggestions please. What can best cover for it's weakness? I know Umbreon is a good pick, and already have one under consideration, but I was looking for some other ideas.

Along with the cyndaquil spitback, does anyone have any female spitbacks of nest ball turtwip, dive ball piplup, and lux ball chimchar?
Please help, I have a Play! 2016 unnerve shiny mewtwo to offer
Anyone have a shiny impish Celebi? I'll take a regular impish, but I'd prefer a shiny. PM me for offers

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a shiny impish Celebi? I'll take a regular impish, but I'd prefer a shiny. PM me for offers
Just so you know, Celebi is shiny locked so it can never be shiny (aside from maybe some really obscure gen 2 event, but you can't transfer those to gen 6)

Edit:
Oh and:
A year later, I return. I decided to dive into the VGC, then VGC 2016 happened...
Yeah...I decided I would rather learn this format. So I come seeking advice and team building help.

I am looking to build a team around Mega Banette. I have some general ideas, but I also wanted some suggestions please. What can best cover for it's weakness? I know Umbreon is a good pick, and already have one under consideration, but I was looking for some other ideas.
If you haven't already, I suggest that you take a look at Banette's smogdex entry, particularly under "Team Options", since that could give you a good idea. There are other Simple question threads that focus more on metagames than this thread (you can find sub-forums for each main tier here), I suggest you ask in one of those for a better answer.

Last edited:
Just so you know, Celebi is shiny locked so it can never be shiny (aside from maybe some really obscure gen 2 event, but you can't transfer those to gen 6)

Edit:
Oh and:

If you haven't already, I suggest that you take a look at Banette's smogdex entry, particularly under "Team Options", since that could give you a good idea. There are other Simple question threads that focus more on metagames than this thread (you can find sub-forums for each main tier here), I suggest you ask in one of those for a better answer.
Thank you so very much. I shall. It has been awhile so I couldn't think of where to best go, so I just stuck my nose here in hopes of any kind of direction. ^_^ Well I will make a Trade Request then since I am looking for something as well.
Anyone got a random Bold Ditto lying around? My Mirage Island luck is crap lately and I can't get the one with Dittos to spawn. I need it for a Nature project, so a loan or one with crap IVs would be appreciated and fine.

Thank you so very much. I shall. It has been awhile so I couldn't think of where to best go, so I just stuck my nose here in hopes of any kind of direction. ^_^ Well I will make a Trade Request then since I am looking for something as well.
Anyone got a random Bold Ditto lying around? My Mirage Island luck is crap lately and I can't get the one with Dittos to spawn. I need it for a Nature project, so a loan or one with crap IVs would be appreciated and fine.
You can get a 6IV bold ditto here:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/infinite-ditto-giveaway-part-2.3577127/

Impish
31/31/31/30/31/31

Certainly keep, next meta may call for a defensive Yvetal and u'll have a valuable trade asset! Sun and moon will have their own giveaways so u can SR then for an offensive one then or a copy of what you have will get u a trade for an offensive one if you want one now. Def keep

Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for a HA Female Dream Ball Burmy, and an HA Female Repeat and/or Timer Ball Burmy. If you have them, let me know! If you want something in return, let me know to.

Also... Sandy Wormadam has such a demeaning stratagy entry :P

Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for a HA Female Dream Ball Burmy, and an HA Female Repeat and/or Timer Ball Burmy. If you have them, let me know! If you want something in return, let me know to.

Also... Sandy Wormadam has such a demeaning stratagy entry :P
I think I gots the Dream Ball Burmy man - just gonna check once I get back from the kitchen :)

EDIT: Yes indeed,Dream Ball/HA Burmy is good to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)