Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lf Cloner

Need original +1 of Tangela so it can be included in the Giveaway of Thrones currently going on. Please pm/vm me.

Edit: Need original +1 of Scyther for the same giveaway as well please

Edit: Helped

Last edited:
Is there a discussion thread here relating to what defines "cheating" according to the official Pokemon Company or Smogon based rules e.g. RNG abused mons, cloning ... etc. Just wanted to know what most people's views are :)

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Is there a discussion thread here relating to what defines "cheating" according to the official Pokemon Company or Smogon based rules e.g. RNG abused mons, cloning ... etc. Just wanted to know what most people's views are :)
Different websites have different rules but RNG abused Pokemon are usually considered to be fine even on relatively strict sites. Cloning is a bit more controversial. As you can see from all the threads on this forum, both RNG and cloning are allowed on this site :)

Different websites have different rules but RNG abused Pokemon are usually considered to be fine even on relatively strict sites. Cloning is a bit more controversial. As you can see from all the threads on this forum, both RNG and cloning are allowed on this site :)
Yeah, I was just wondering because since all the Dittos I've been using for breeding came from Smogon (all RNG abused I think), is it considered illegitimate for use by the official Pokemon Company itself due to "hacking" if I use the offsprings from these Ditto parents for rated Battle Spots battle or even VGC play?

Yeah, I was just wondering because since all the Dittos I've been using for breeding came from Smogon (all RNG abused I think), is it considered illegitimate for use by the official Pokemon Company itself due to "hacking" if I use the offsprings from these Ditto parents for rated Battle Spots battle or even VGC play?
According to the official rules no Pokémon or item in your battle box can be altered..so really the rules are much more strict here than in the VGC environment

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Was breeding for an Imperfect Miltank3, have created three spitbacks I would like to dump as a result:
- Two are 31/31/31/0/xx/31
- One is 31/31/31/xx/xx/31
- All are Adamant, carry Heart Stamp/Double-Edge/Curse/Dizzy Punch

PM if interested.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ubers-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-ivs.3567141/

If you follow the rules of this giveaway, you'll find that there's a modest Xerneas available there. There's a few 30's instead of 31's for IVs, but at level 50 those don't make a difference. It also gives Hidden Power Ground.
Thanks. I've actually gotten that Xerneas before, but since I plan to invest EVs in SpA and SpD, I will be short 2 stat points, so I'm still looking for a quint-flawless Xerneas if I can get my hands on one.

Greetings folks, currently searching for a non GER jolly+timid 6*31 Dvs Ditto for Matsuda Breeding in the near future^^
If you have one pls feel free to pm me^^
What I wanted to ask aswell was is there a way to determine how many eggs you need for that method? Cause Im pretty sure I read somewhere a while ago smth about TSV numbers or smth which can help you to find out which egg is a shiny, but maybe Im just confusing things.

I'm looking to see if anyone would be able to trade me a Soul Dew or a Gluttony Snorlax.

Also wondering if anyone could breed me a non-English Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu with an IV set of 30/31/30/31/31/31 or has one on hand. I can lend the parents if needed.

Greetings folks, currently searching for a non GER jolly+timid 6*31 Dvs Ditto for Matsuda Breeding in the near future^^
What I wanted to ask aswell was is there a way to determine how many eggs you need for that method? Cause Im pretty sure I read somewhere a while ago smth about TSV numbers or smth which can help you to find out which egg is a shiny, but maybe Im just confusing things.
Can't help you with the ditto, but can answer your questions ^^
A pokemon is shiny when it's ESV (egg shiny value) matches your TSV (trainer shiny value). You can use certain exploits/ devices to read both your TSV and the ESVs of your eggs. You can then go on some forums and look for someone to hatch your pokemon for you, so it hatches shiny.
I believe you have something like a 1/800 chance to get a shiny via masuda method (and maybe shiny charm) but it's all random if you don't resort to TSV hatching.
Hope that helped!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i can give you a jolly 6iv ditto. its from usa.

what youre probably referring to is breeding a box of eggs, then checking the ESVs of those eggs to see if any match your TSV or the TSV of someone you know or can find here or on reddit etc.

this is the most efficient way to breed flawless shinies in gen 6.

if you have the shiny charm and utulize the masuda method, the odds of self hatching a shiny are 1/512

you can pm me about the ditto

Recommended nature or the event Emboar and Samurott (ones with Hold Back)? I need WC space and since they don't have guaranteed IVs I'll just Hyper Train them.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking to see if anyone would be able to trade me a Soul Dew or a Gluttony Snorlax.

Also wondering if anyone could breed me a non-English Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu with an IV set of 30/31/30/31/31/31 or has one on hand. I can lend the parents if needed.
I can get you a Soul Dew, PM/VM me

I just SR a flawless Impish Hoopa... is there a reason to keep it? 31/31/31/x/31/31... nature is a toss, right?
As much as it hurts me to say it, that's a toss. Defensive Hoopa isn't and never will be a thing, so Impish just isn't a viable nature for it.

After a while of SR I got a Hardy Hoopa with 31/31/31/31/x/31. The Sp. Def. doesn't look too bad, but that nature it's just wrong. :/ what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)