Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can rebreed one for you pretty sharpish.You happen to have an HA Chinchou?
Lolno, my ha collection is garbage. The only ha I have is protean froakie and speed boost torchic.

Really the only other thing I can offer for the ha Shroomish is any breed able mon from Kanto, since I've been working on the dex. Sorry

Last edited:
494 – ビクティニ

Adamant /Jolly – Victory Star
V-create | Blue Flare | Bolt Strike | Glaciate
Looking for this. PM me please, I really REALLY want it :)

In all seriousness, I'm looking for a physical sweeper, and I'm thinking about using Vcreate, Bolt Strike, Glaciate Victini.

Last edited:
Hey guys! SECOND post.

I recently traded somebody for a decent IV shiny Eevee with a Calm nature. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it didn't have Wish until after the trade. It's supposed to be a special Umbreon for my girlfriend, so does anybody know of any good all-around builds with Umbreon that don't abuse Wish? There's only one set on the Strategy Pokedex and it uses it.

Thanks! :)

Hey guys! SECOND post.

I recently traded somebody for a decent IV shiny Eevee with a Calm nature. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it didn't have Wish until after the trade. It's supposed to be a special Umbreon for my girlfriend, so does anybody know of any good all-around builds with Umbreon that don't abuse Wish? There's only one set on the Strategy Pokedex and it uses it.

Thanks! :)
Umbreon really likes having wish, but it does get access to moonlight... not as good for its usual job, but you could try to use that instead since it really needs a recovery move.
Maybe try a curse boosting set with lefties... wish for healing, curse to set up, and payback + another attack/toxic? Foul play is good too, but without wish umbreon is either going to just sponge hits or try to set up, and if you're setting up with curse then you might as well be using your own attack stat. Plus with calm nature, curse would make you pretty bulky all around. I'd probably invest max health and special defence, and use curse to bolster the attack and defence. Support umbreon is best passing wishes, but a slightly sweepier version might catch people off guard and could work.

I have no idea how competitively valid that would be since I generally use weird sets to begin with, but that's just some input.

Umbreon really likes having wish, but it does get access to moonlight... not as good for its usual job, but you could try to use that instead since it really needs a recovery move.
Maybe try a curse boosting set with lefties... wish for healing, curse to set up, and payback + another attack/toxic? Foul play is good too, but without wish umbreon is either going to just sponge hits or try to set up, and if you're setting up with curse then you might as well be using your own attack stat. Plus with calm nature, curse would make you pretty bulky all around. I'd probably invest max health and special defence, and use curse to bolster the attack and defence. Support umbreon is best passing wishes, but a slightly sweepier version might catch people off guard and could work.

I have no idea how competitively valid that would be since I generally use weird sets to begin with, but that's just some input.
If you're going for an offensive Curse booster, you might aswell just use a RestTalk mono-attacker.

Calm Umbreon with Rest / Sleep Talk / Curse / Payback can work, but you really need to keep it away from Taunt and kill opposing Fighting- and Fairy-types before you attempt to setup.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you're going for an offensive Curse booster, you might aswell just use a RestTalk mono-attacker.

Calm Umbreon with Rest / Sleep Talk / Curse / Payback can work, but you really need to keep it away from Taunt and kill opposing Fighting- and Fairy-types before you attempt to setup.
Isn't Calm a -Atk Nature? Curse on a Calm set seems counterproductive to me.
I'd probably go with a utility/cleric set, something along the lines of:

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
Ability: Synchronize
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
- Moonlight
- Toxic/Thunder Wave/Yawn
- Heal Bell
- Foul Play

Hi guys, I actually had my 3DS stolen months back. Lost all of my data sigh. I'm still pissed and sad at the same time.
Anyways, I would be grateful if anyone could help me with these.

Play! Pokémon Participation Gift
Shiny Mewtwo - Modest Nature

Pokemon National Championship
Machamp

Pkmn Trainer Club Newsletter
Articuno - Modest Nature
Moltres - Timid/Modest Nature
Zapdos - Bold Nature

Pokemon Fates Collide
Shiny Yveltal - Rash Nature
Zygarde - Adamant Nature

Shiny Rayquaza Distribution
Shiny Rayquaza - Adamant Nature

Diancie Distribution
Diancie - Naive Nature

Steven's Beldum - Jolly Nature

1st Anniversary Black & White
Reshiram - Adamant Nature
Zekrom - Adamant Nature
Mewtwo - Modest Nature

2011 Shiny Trio Dogs Event
Entei - Adamant Nature
Raikou - Timid Nature
Suicune - Bold Nature

HUGE THANKS to Christian for helping me out with the Trio aka Crown Beasts!

Ho-Oh - Adamant Nature
Groudon - Careful Nature
Palkia - Timid Nature
Cresselia - Bold Nature
Tornadus - Timid Nature
Thundurus - Timid Nature
Landorus - Rash/Naive Nature

Starters
Charmender - Modest Nature
Charmender - Adamant/Jolly Nature

Squirtle - Modest Nature
Chikorita
Cyndaquil - Adamant Nature
Totodile
Torchic - Speedboost - Adamant Nature
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Chespin
Fennekin - Modest Nature
Froakie - Hasty Nature , Protean- Dark Pulse,Hydro Pump,Ice Beam,U-turn

I would appreciate your help! Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
Hi guys, I actually had my 3DS stolen months back. Lost all of my data sigh. I'm still pissed and sad at the same time.
Anyways, I would be grateful if anyone could help me with these.

Play! Pokémon Participation Gift
Shiny Mewtwo - Modest Nature

Pokemon National Championship
Machamp

Pkmn Trainer Club Newsletter
Articuno - Modest Nature
Moltres - Timid/Modest Nature
Zapdos - Bold Nature

Pokemon Fates Collide
Shiny Yveltal - Rash Nature
Zygarde - Adamant Nature

Shiny Rayquaza Distribution
Shiny Rayquaza - Adamant Nature

Diancie Distribution
Diancie - Naive Nature

Steven's Beldum - Jolly Nature

1st Anniversary Black & White
Reshiram - Adamant Nature
Zekrom - Adamant Nature
Mewtwo - Modest Nature

2011 Shiny Trio Dogs Event
Entei - Adamant Nature
Raikou - Timid Nature
Suicune - Bold Nature

Ho-Oh - Adamant Nature
Groudon - Careful Nature
Palkia - Timid Nature
Cresselia - Bold Nature
Tornadus - Timid Nature
Thundurus - Timid Nature
Landorus - Rash/Naive Nature

Starters
Charmender - Modest Nature
Squirtle - Modest Nature
Chikorita
Cyndaquil - Adamant Nature
Totodile
Torchic - Speedboost - Adamant Nature
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Chespin
Fennekin - Modest Nature
Froakie - Hasty Nature , Protean- Dark Pulse,Hydro Pump,Ice Beam,U-turn

I would appreciate your help! Thanks in advanced
Hmm...looks like you're more looking for events. Either way, I got you covered:)

So...I did the Hoopa event just now and got this:

(Jolly) : 31 / 31 / 24 / 21 / 29 / 31

Think an all out Scarfed Attacker Hoopa Unbound might be good for Ubers Mind games?
Thats a good reset but Nelson Tangela is giving away a flawless, jolly Hoopa here so u could throw and try for something different unless ........actually, there isnt a reason not to thinking about it!!
Hey, can someone trade with me so I can evolve my Haunter?
U still need this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)