Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Female Heal Ball HA Murkrow. Naive nature preferred. CMT for it.

edit- Helped

Last edited:
Thats a good reset but Nelson Tangela is giving away a flawless, jolly Hoopa here so u could throw and try for something different unless ........actually, there isnt a reason not to thinking about it!!
That wasn't even a reset, just my first attempt. As in I did the event, got the Hoopa and boom nearly flawless Jolly Hoopa. I kept it....I had to go to work, never got an answer, so I kept it, EV Trained it on my break, now looking funny moveset ideas. ^_^ But thanks for the opinion.
Besides what else can I do with a Hoopa that I haven't already? I have a Naive mixed attacker, a Timid Special attacker, and last thing I needed was a Jolly Physical attacker. Tank Hoopa? Actually that would be funny, someone should look into that.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
That wasn't even a reset, just my first attempt. As in I did the event, got the Hoopa and boom nearly flawless Jolly Hoopa. I kept it....I had to go to work, never got an answer, so I kept it, EV Trained it on my break, now looking funny moveset ideas. ^_^ But thanks for the opinion.
There was an OU set for Banded Hoopa-U before it was banned to Uber, it used Jolly nature and I believe it was something like Hyperspace Fury, Drain Punch, Gunk Shot and Trick. At least, that's the set I put on my Jolly Hoopa.

There was an OU set for Banded Hoopa-U before it was banned to Uber, it used Jolly nature and I believe it was something like Hyperspace Fury, Drain Punch, Gunk Shot and Trick. At least, that's the set I put on my Jolly Hoopa.
Interesting...
I was thinking of slapping a Scarf on it and then trying to out-speed as much as I could and see how much damage I could do. But this could be fun and cool, I might try it.

Can anyone help me transfer my Garchompite from my Y to OR? I just bred a new Garchomp with Mega in mind, realized I don't have the stone, looked up how to get it, and holy shit. 1000 flags? No thanks.

Looking for sheer force bagon any1 got it

I can give you bulbasaur and snivy.

Edit: Also does anyone have a fast ball luvdisc and premier ball castform?
I have a snivy but what you want for bulbasaur

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)