Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking to replicate the Maison's Sceptile4, looking for a Calm Treeko/Grovyle/Sceptile if anyone has one lying around. Would prefer if it comes packaged with Leech Seed, but not a requisite, IVs irrelevant.
Bumping to edit, as looking through the trade threads made me realize that carrying a Calm Treecko would be...unusual for most. I obtained a Jolly one via GTS a few minutes ago.

To streamline the process, LF any Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile with Leech Seed, Ability/Gender/IVs/Nature irrelevant (Overgrow would actually be preferred due to the set in question, but not necessary).

EDIT: Canceling, as I have managed to get a Leech Seed Calm 4IV hatchling and am breeding to (Im)perfect the set as we speak. Thx for reading!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a male adamant nature ralts? Or is there anyone willing to breed one. I'm caught up in a project as of right now or I would do it myself but I'm unable to. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.
I got a bunch of those lying around from when I was collecting synchronizers.
Just go ahead and put an illumise or volbeat up in the GTS and ask for a level 1 male ralts in return.

Is there an easy or reliable way to get evolution stones in ORAS? Other than shards. Am currently filling the national dex and I'm missing most of the stone evolutions :[

Does anyone have a

I'm not sure but I can help you. I can buy and obtain the stones on x and then trade them to you
Right I can do that with my X as I got Pokébank so I can just send my pkmn over and evolve them there and send them back. But you can only buy Water/Leaf/Fire. I need some of the others x.x

Lf apricorn ball mon rejects (females if possible) I recently started playing Pokemon again and I need to restart from scratch. Want to breed shiny competitive apricorn ball mons and any help would be appreciated! Thanks for hearing me out in advance.
Bumping this. Really need a hand here Dx

Right I can do that with my X as I got Pokébank so I can just send my pkmn over and evolve them there and send them back. But you can only buy Water/Leaf/Fire. I need some of the others x.x
Sadly, there's no easy or reliable way to get many of the other stones, as you pretty much have to go through the Secret Super Training regimens that reward you with them and hope you get lucky... unless you've still got some Pokemiles to spend on the mini games on the Global Link that can give you stones before it shuts down for 6th gen on the 31st. (and even then it's still random IIRC)

Is there an easy or reliable way to get evolution stones in ORAS? Other than shards. Am currently filling the national dex and I'm missing most of the stone evolutions :
You can steal Sun and Moon stones from Solrock and Lunatone in Meteor Falls. However, there's no reliable way to farm Dusk, Dawn and Shiny stones. But since I'm a super nice guy and all, If you want, I could give you a copy of the Togekiss, Honchcrow, Mismagius, Gallade, Roserade, Froslass, Chandelure, Aegislash and Florges that I have on my living dex so you won't have to stress yourself over trying to evolve those.

Obs: IVs and Natures are absolute garbage, just so you known, in case you decide to take the offer.

Last edited:
You can steal Sun and Moon stones from Solrock and Lunatone in Meteor Falls. However, there's no reliable way to farm Dusk, Dawn and Shiny stones. But since I'm a super nice guy and all, If you want, I could give you a copy of the Togekiss, Honchcrow, Mismagius, Gallade, Roserade, Froslass, Chandelure, Aegislash and Florges that I have on my living dex so you won't have to stress yourself over trying to evolve those.

Obs: IVs and Natures are absolute garbage, just so you known, in case you decide to take the offer.
Now that's an offer I can't reject, meed you online in a bit?

I'm looking to upgrade from only having x and I would really like to get Alpha Sapphire because generation 3 is the 2nd gen I played and I would really like to experience it again. Does anyone know the cheapest place I could obtain it?
this is where i always start with games. You're in luck, AS looks hella cheap atm
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-lis...724800&sr=1-1&keywords=pokemon+alpha+sapphire

if online isn't an option, a local game store is going to be your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)