Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a level 1 female Bagon transferred from Generation 6. Its nature is Jolly. Its ability is Sheer Force (hidden ability). Its has 31 IV in Attack, Defense and Sp. Defense. Its egg moves are Dragon Rush and Dragon Dance. Give me your in-game name and friend code. My information is in my signature. You can trade me something like a breed-ject of your own.

I am collecting Magikarp of all 9 languages. I am missing the following:
KOR Korean 잉어킹
CHS Simplified Chinese 鲤鱼王

If anyone has one that is not nicknamed and could give it away for free, please reply. It can be any level, gender and non-competitive. My information is in my signature.
My FC is 0576-8221-4613 Just message me when a good time for you is. Thank you very much!!!!

Hullo guys/gals

Right, I'm after a few pokedex entries to finally complete my dex.

Espeon
Sylveon
Salazzle
Porygon Z
Electivire
Frosslass
Weavile

Could anyone help me out at all? Not too worried Weavile!

Thanks, can offer spitbacks if needed :)

FC in sig, ign is EscapePlan
Bumping for new page! Cheers :)

Hey guys, I'm looking for the following:
Heavy ball roggenrola
Dream ball grimer
(preferably HA but without is fine too).

I have many many breedables in matching balls including DBHAs, so feel free to send me a PM with what you're looking for. Thank you! :)

I need help completing the pokedex so if anyone can help me especially with pokes like lunala and tapu lele. I will offer shinies, and 5 iv pokes in apricorn balls such as heavy ball beldum, moonball cubone, beast ball dewpider, and shiny litten, shiny igglybuff, and other random shinies

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Anyone who has some Rare Candy service can help me with getting this Snorlax to level 100 so I can Hyper Train it myself later? Apparently only Munchlax learns Recycle and it's an absolute chore to breed a perfect one with so little time left. I might need it for a tournament tomorrow. PM me please if you can help me out. Thanks in advance!
I can help if you still need the leveling

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just bred a Mudbray in a Level Ball with an Adamant nature and the Stamina ability for you.
It comes with 4 egg moves: Body Slam, Double-Edge, Magnitude and Close Combat.
Do you want a male or a female one? You can have it for free of course.

Last edited:
Does anyone mind trading me a Dusk Stone? I can give a 5 IV or maybe 6 IV Porygon breedject (if 6 IV, it has Download).

EDIT: Also some breedject Honedge w/ egg moves, Bagon w/ Dragon Dance/Hydro Pump, and berries if you need them.

Last edited:

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Does anyone mind trading me a Dusk Stone? I can give a 5 IV or maybe 6 IV Porygon breedject (if 6 IV, it has Download).

EDIT: Also some breedject Honedge w/ egg moves, Bagon w/ Dragon Dance/Hydro Pump, and berries if you need them.
I can send one your way. I don't need anything in return for it. FC is in my signature

Hey guys, I'm looking for the following:
Heavy ball roggenrola
Dream ball grimer
(preferably HA but without is fine too).

I have many many breedables in matching balls including DBHAs, so feel free to send me a PM with what you're looking for. Thank you! :)
Bump for new page. Still looking.

I need some help. Need a Smeargle with HA. I'm going to breed one for any Eevee team. I can trade one of my breed mons that I currently have.

Shinx x5
31/31/31/x/31/31
Luxury ball
Adamant nature
Intimidate
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Eerie impulse
Thunder Fang

Feebas
31/31/31/31/31/31
Dive ball
Modest nature
3 oblivious 1 swift swim
Splash
Mirror Coat
Brine
Mist

Mareanie
31/31/31/31/31/x
Beast ball
Bold nature
Regenerator
POlson Sting
Swallow
Haze

I'll be online at 10:30pm est. If anyone can help, that be great.

I would really appreciate trading for a Jolly Kartana and Adamant Buzzwole. I can offer large amounts of BP, as well as various 5IV competitive stuff that I can breed for you - just ask, as I don't have a trade thread.

If you're able to clone, I also have a battle-ready HT shiny Garchomp and battle-ready HT HP Fire Tapu Koko.

I can send one your way. I don't need anything in return for it. FC is in my signature
Sorry I didn't see this earlier! Let me finish this match and I'll be right on. IGN and FC are in signature also.

EDIT: Okay, I'm online. I'm Weltock. Just trade with me whenever you see me.

Last edited:

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Sorry I didn't see this earlier! Let me finish this match and I'll be right on. IGN and FC are in signature also.

EDIT: Okay, I'm online. I'm Weltock. Just trade with me whenever you see me.
Can't seem to find you. Can you try reconnecting?

Can't seem to find you. Can you try reconnecting?
Thanks so much! It kept saying you were rejecting the trade request for whatever reason, though experience has taught me that's something going wrong on the server's end.

I gave you a random Porygon, didn't have time to check it or anything. I'm sure you've got plenty of good mons, but hopefully it's of some use.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)