Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to request an HP Ice Ditto. Destination: Alpha Sapphire.

Preferable spread is 31/30/30/31/31/31
This is for the International Challenge, so time sort of is of an essence, though that is why I'm leaving this here now.

Further details: Jolteon breeding project. I'll also take HP Grass if Ice is unavailable. As Jolteon has proven his worth in the Showdown simulations, I do not care really where it comes from (if it's a clone; a PHex), as long as it gets the breeding project done, and doesn't mess up my game.

I am willing to trade a PP Max, Rare Candy, or Master Ball if desired with whatever random thing I trade away.

Edit: I'd also like to request an Air Balloon to give to my Jolteon in Sun Version. In this way, I can give my Leftovers to something else. If someone could clone me one, it would be most appreciated.

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: The following natured Dittos

Rash
Careful
Hasty

I don't care about the IV spreads. I just need them for breeding and nature purposes!

I know this is sort of an unconventional request, but I'd still like some suggestions if anybody has them.
I see Sludge Wave and Dragon Pulse a lot. Flamethrower could also work. If you're running Eviolite, max out both defenses.

Corrosion Toxic sounds cool, considering that means not even Poison-types or Steel-types are safe from Toxic. And there's Will-O-Wisp if you want to drop some Attack, but that won't work on Fire-types and those with Water Veil.

One downside is Rest is Salandit's only method of recovery when running Eviolite, leaving it vulnerable to stuff like Rhyperior and Gastrodon. Also, since it was SOS chained, it won't be able to get Knock Off as that's an Egg Move. Opponents with Guts are also a problem, as Poison and Burn are actually helpful to them. (Burn especially since Guts ignores the Attack drop and since damage from Burns got reduced.)

So I, being one who likes different sets, am not sure about this. Hmm...maybe Toxic, Will-O-Wisp, Rest, and Sleep Talk with max Defense, max Special Defense, and the aforementioned Eviolite for a support set?

I see Sludge Wave and Dragon Pulse a lot. Flamethrower could also work. If you're running Eviolite, max out both defenses.

Corrosion Toxic sounds cool, considering that means not even Poison-types or Steel-types are safe from Toxic. And there's Will-O-Wisp if you want to drop some Attack, but that won't work on Fire-types and those with Water Veil.

One downside is Rest is Salandit's only method of recovery when running Eviolite, leaving it vulnerable to stuff like Rhyperior and Gastrodon. Also, since it was SOS chained, it won't be able to get Knock Off as that's an Egg Move. Opponents with Guts are also a problem, as Poison and Burn are actually helpful to them. (Burn especially since Guts ignores the Attack drop and since damage from Burns got reduced.)

So I, being one who likes different sets, am not sure about this. Hmm...maybe Toxic, Will-O-Wisp, Rest, and Sleep Talk with max Defense, max Special Defense, and the aforementioned Eviolite for a support set?
I was thinking that, but I don't want to be taunt bait either. Maybe I'll run it with just rest and have something on the team with aromatherapy.
Toxic, Wisp, Flamethrower, Rest?

I was also looking at venom drench, which would be interesting with corrosion. Maybe I'll try some stuff out and see. Thanks for the suggestions!

I was thinking that, but I don't want to be taunt bait either. Maybe I'll run it with just rest and have something on the team with aromatherapy.
Toxic, Wisp, Flamethrower, Rest?

I was also looking at venom drench, which would be interesting with corrosion. Maybe I'll try some stuff out and see. Thanks for the suggestions!
You're welcome.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
An odd request for those who have HGSSPt:

LF for a Modest Togetic/Togekiss with TM62 (Silver Wind) learned & both Ominous Wind/AncientPower tutored onto it, Gender/IVs/Ability irrelevant. Basically, Transfer it up through to either Gen VI or VII and we'll go from there.

Let me know what you would like in return.

What's up guys!? I am looking for a non-English Moody Smeargle to breed a shiny for one of my VGC teams. IVs/nature do not matter, and neither do egg moves. If anyone can help me with this, that would be amazing!

Thanks,
-AV

What's up guys!? I am looking for a non-English Moody Smeargle to breed a shiny for one of my VGC teams. IVs/nature do not matter, and neither do egg moves. If anyone can help me with this, that would be amazing!

Thanks,
-AV
Smeargle doesn't have any egg moves... the only way it can learn new moves is by Sketching them.

I have a question: How do you put Pokémon sprites/animation things on your thread? I've seen a bunch of people do it, so I kinda want to know how

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a question: How do you put Pokémon sprites/animation things on your thread? I've seen a bunch of people do it, so I kinda want to know how
Use the BBCode tag [IMG]url for the image you want goes here[/IMG]
For example, [IMG]play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani-shiny/lucario-mega.gif[/IMG] displays as

Use the BBCode tag [IMG]url for the image you want goes here[/IMG]
For example, [IMG]play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani-shiny/lucario-mega.gif[/IMG] displays as
Is there a link to all the sprites/animations?

Woops, found it!

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
Have an April Fool's Day joke planned and realized I kinda need help on the last project.

What moveset + item would be recommended for a physical Jolly Gengar?
At the moment I have:

- Sucker Punch
- Poison Jab
- Ice Punch
- Shadow Claw

If anyone has any better suggestions for the moveset, along with which item I should use, that'd be fantastic! Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)