Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

My question is related to the forum itself. I'd like to get back my old thread from two years ago containing my "shop" (which was locked due to inactivity I suppose).
The main reasons are to avoid making a new thread and get all the content back considering that when the pokebank will open I'll certainly trade/breed pokemon from 6th gen.

If not possible, is there anyway to get the BBcode from my posts? Because it's locked I can't Edit, and because I can't Edit I can't even read the code.

Thanks and please let me know if it's not the right place.

Hi everyone,

My question is related to the forum itself. I'd like to get back my old thread from two years ago containing my "shop" (which was locked due to inactivity I suppose).
The main reasons are to avoid making a new thread and get all the content back considering that when the pokebank will open I'll certainly trade/breed pokemon from 6th gen.

If not possible, is there anyway to get the BBcode from my posts? Because it's locked I can't Edit, and because I can't Edit I can't even read the code.

Thanks and please let me know if it's not the right place.
You can pm a WiFi mod to unlock it for you.

Anyone can pass me a destiny knot?

I have HA Vulpix timid with egg move Freeze Dry, both dive and moon ball since they seem to inheirt balls from both parents :O Sadly no good Ivs, since I don't have destiny knot :P
I'm doing a giveaway :)
Go to the giveaway thread and the instructions are there

I'm trying to complete my pokedex:
[LF] Pheromosa, Celesteela [FT] Buzzwole, Kartana

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2852-8179-7810 IGN: Pierson

Keep or toss/soft reset for a better one? Lunala - #792 (Modest) : 30 - 31 / 7 - 8 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 3 - 4
depends personal use keep if for trade I am not sure but I kept an simulair one myself but I wanted to advance the game as wel and I had it in an moonbal I only had 1 moonbal so it was a pain to keep catching it

anyone know how to get an 6 iv ditto? I prefer one form any language but english but english would help a ton already too

also how did people even manage to get them in the firts place chaining only goes till 4 max ivs not 6

Hey I was wondering if anyone here could trade me a Pokémon with pokerus. It would be much appreciated. Just shoot me a message. Thanks!

anyone know how to get an 6 iv ditto? I prefer one form any language but english but english would help a ton already too

also how did people even manage to get them in the firts place chaining only goes till 4 max ivs not 6
Almost anyone that is using a 6 IVs ditto currently is using a hacked one

Hey guys its me again! this time I'm looking for an Ice Stone, Hondew Berry and 4iv HA Mareanie! I'm also interested in more 4iv Spitbacks with HA and/or Egg moves!

I can offer 4iv spitbacks of HA Sandshrew, HA Vulpix with freze dry and moonbalst egg moves(both on dive balls) and non HA Bagnons

OH BTW, is there some mod who can unlock my trade thread? I'm back with full force into gen 7! Done! Thanks Nexus :)

Last edited:
good to know gues I have to wait then since that pretty much means that all pokemon are hacked as well at least the competetive ones

too bad:(
Yea if you trade outside of Smogon trade at your own risk since the competitive ones most certainly have a hacked ditto as a parent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)