Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wel for me that doesnt change an lot but if thasts the case I doubt stuff like masuda method and shiny charm can still even work if all that stuff is decided already before you even gave the mons to them.

anyway can anyone help me with breeding an 5 iv NON ENGLISH beastball gible?

I give you an 5 iv male and female which you cna keep I just wnat 1 foreign language version with 5 max ivs back

im desperate enough to even give you an bottle cap for it as well ON TOP of the parents
anyone?

Looking for magic guard Abra, galvanise geodude and slush rush Sandshrew. don't mind if there rejects
I can help you with slush rush, i think i have a female breedject lying around, heavy ball 4 ems
Looking for a cloner (Gen VI). Would like the original back + 5 clones. Cloner may keep a copy, of course :)
If you still need help 3 hours from now, pm me.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Ev reducing berries. I just need one of each to plant them. I have Grepa and Kelpsy though, don't need those.

I have pokerus to offer, as well as modest magnemite/jolly magikarp spitbacks.

Was looking for a Carnivine build lately and have a question regarding that.
The builds recommended the move natural gift, but I just dont quite understand how Carnivine is capable of using natural gift or rathering learning that move.
Was looking through the german pokewiki aswell as trough bullpedia article form natural gift and carnivine was nowhere listed :I
I appreciate the help and knowledge! :D

The builds recommended the move natural gift, but I just dont quite understand how Carnivine is capable of using natural gift or rathering learning that move.
Was looking through the german pokewiki aswell as trough bullpedia article form natural gift and carnivine was nowhere listed :I
if its for gen 7 I cna explain it it can learn the move with tm 96 which is nature gift

if its for gen 7 I cna explain it it can learn the move with tm 96 which is nature gift
TM 96 is nature power not natural gift. Carnivine gets natural gift in gen 4 via tm 83

TM 96 is nature power not natural gift. Carnivine gets natural gift in gen 4 via tm 83
Yeah I overlooked following sentence regarding Gen 4
Pretty much every pokemon that can learn a TM, can learn this TM : "Jedes Pokémon, das mindestens eine TM erlernen kann, kann diese Attacke erlernen"
I should pay more attention -.-; Ty!

I just need a foreign 6V ditto
I don't have much to offer as all of my shinies except 1 are in gen 6, and i'm not willing to trade away my only shiny, and I haven't had a chance to do much competitive breeding, so if no one's willing to give up their ditto, could someone maybe point me to a give away if they know of one?

I also need a destiny knot. Willing to trade pokemon or items for it, but no shinies or legendaries.

I just need a foreign 6V ditto
I don't have much to offer as all of my shinies except 1 are in gen 6, and i'm not willing to trade away my only shiny, and I haven't had a chance to do much competitive breeding, so if no one's willing to give up their ditto, could someone maybe point me to a give away if they know of one?

I also need a destiny knot. Willing to trade pokemon or items for it, but no shinies or legendaries.
6 iv dittos in gen 7 at this point are all hacked probatly at least most of them

and then also a foreign language one? I cnat even find 1 person with an foreign game let alone a foreign 6iv ditto so at this point youre probatly out of luck

edit : fixed my typo I meant gen 7

Last edited:
6 iv dittos in gen 6 at this point are all hacked probatly at least most of them

and then also a foreign language one? I cnat even find 1 person with an foreign game let alone a foreign 6iv ditto so at this point youre probatly out of luck
I don't care what gen it's from, i just need a 6IV ditto, foreign or not.

Um, sorry to say this, but no. I have plenty of 6IV Dittos that I RNG'ed myself in my Gen 4 and 5 games. It's not terribly hard to get a 6IV Ditto.
lol my bad that was an typo I meant gen 7

I don't care what gen it's from, i just need a 6IV ditto, foreign or not.
it was an typo I meant in gen 7

the chance of finding a gen 7 6 iv foreign ditto is smaller tyhen finding 3 shinies in a row at this point when pokebank launches it shouldnt be a problem anymore

Does anyone on gen 6 have one of the following; I don't care about IVs or nature, I just want the abilities.
HA Chimchar
HA Tyrunt
HA Piplup
HA Turtwig
HA Cranidos
HA Shieldon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)