Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What determines the country a pokemon is in.
Is it the region of your 3DS or the region you bought your cartridge in.

If I purchased a Japanese game and played it on an english 3DS, will the pokemon be from Japan or US?
region the game is from and you cant play an japanese game on an us 3ds due to a regionlock

but keep in mind masuda method doesnt depend on region but it depends on language

region the game is from and you cant play an japanese game on an us 3ds due to a regionlock

but keep in mind masuda method doesnt depend on region but it depends on language
really? So I can play an english copy of Moon in a different language, and use those pokemon to Masuda?

Does anyone have a spare Destiny knot laying around :/ I have 6 leftovers if your Pickup spree had the opposite results to mine. Don't have anything else worth trading yet ._.

really? So I can play an english copy of Moon in a different language, and use those pokemon to Masuda?
yess all games have the same languages lol region only decides what system they play on us games only play on us 3ds not on pal or japanese ones but if you have 2 games and use 2 different languages on both you cna in fact masuda everything yourself:)

Looking for:
Celesteela -Modest, Adamant, Careful and Sassy (heavy, Luxury, Premier ball preferebly)
Tapu lele - Modest/Timid - Hp fire
Type:Null - Jolly + other non-useless natures
Buzzwhole - Careful
Pheromosa - Naive

CMT but please don't post in it! Send PM, VM or answer in this thread! =) I have hyper trained legends/UBs from Sun and also tons of RNGs from 4-5th gen :)

I can give you one if you still need it. It's timid and also has Amnesia and Hypnosis. Leave me a VM.

I'm looking for breedjects of Turtonator in Fast ball and Alola Digllet in Lure ball. I could offer Stufful, Salandit and Bruxish breedjects in Love ball.
it's okay, I did one myself, smeargle ftw :)

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
LF; Someone to ability capsule my Klutz 31/31/31/31/31/30 Adamant Stufful to the ability Fluffy. He's also in a love ball and UT. You can have a copy of it and/or a female breedreject. Please help, Klutz hurts D:

Does anyone have a spare Destiny knot laying around :/ I have 6 leftovers if your Pickup spree had the opposite results to mine. Don't have anything else worth trading yet ._.
Nvm I just pulled one while fishing for Dhelmise :) Still haven't encountered a singled Dhelmise, but I'll take the knot any day. So many days past release and I can finally start breeding!

LF :
- Modest Oblivious 5IVs (optional) Feebas
- Bottle caps

FT :
- Shiny Adamant 5IVs (baring SpDef) Minior
- Timid 5IVs Growlithe w/ EM : Burn Up
- Bold Drizzle (not the actual one but pelipper gets it) 5IVs Pelipper baby (don't have the english name Cx)
- Adamant 5IVs Cubone
- Adamant 5IVs Mimikyu
- Adamant 5IVs Terhal

Last edited:
Looking for HA drampa.

Got 6IV Jolly Magikarps (masuda-img for a shiny was brutal...)
5 IV Jolly HA Gible
5 IV Timid Vulpix (with egg moves: encore, moonblast & Freeze dry)
5IV adamant lightning rod cubone
4IV Impish HA Sableye

Also willing to offer a Shiny bold damp Golduck. No perfect IVs but good for anyone who wants a non-competitive Shiny.

PM me if interested

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking to give away an unusual Brave 4IV, 0 Spd IV Alohan Diglett I caught a couple of days ago. Still likely too fast to use in Trick Room, but an interesting lucky find I could see keeping for novelty purposes. Anyone interested, get some fodder ready and hit me up.

For those still messing around in past Gens: LF Cross Chop Croagunk/Toxicroak, Gender/Ability/Nature/IVs irrelevant.

In both cases, I won't be available to trade until about midnight or so EST, but just throwing it out there now in case.

Need help in evolving hold item -- trade pokes... for the dex.. well if somebody has spare time :) thanks.. ill give two bottle caps.. because i also need an up-grade XD hehe

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Anyone have a Jolly Buzzwole? I have a Naive Pheromosa and Timid HP Ice Xurkitree to trade for it.
Looking for:
Celesteela -Modest, Adamant, Careful and Sassy (heavy, Luxury, Premier ball preferebly)
Tapu lele - Modest/Timid - Hp fire
Type:Null - Jolly + other non-useless natures
Buzzwhole - Careful
Pheromosa - Naive

CMT but please don't post in it! Send PM, VM or answer in this thread! =) I have hyper trained legends/UBs from Sun and also tons of RNGs from 4-5th gen :)
I can do the Buzzwholes if you guys don't particularly care about the base IVs.

Does anyone have a spare jolly synchronizer in sun and moon? I have many other natures
I do, if you still need one

LF Gen 7 LEGIT! foreign Shiny Ditto with 4ivs!(non NA) I offer my own 4iv shiny ditto Gentle 31/31/31/x/31/x I caught it and its 100% legit
Im also looking for spitbacks of Rowlet with batton pass, haze and/or defog and Togepi with Nasty plot and I need Gold bottle caps
CMT thread plz!

Looking for a 0 speed iv ditto, natures and other ivs don't matter. I have hidden ability gible 4 iv, tailwind/wide guard Areodactyl, wide guard wingull, gsc pokeballs, or can take a request.

So I just caught a shiny female modest Grubbin with 3 perfect IV's(HP,Sp. Atk and Speed) with "pretty good"IV's in Sp. Def. and Defense and "decent" in attack.
My question is if any one can clone me a couple copies and you can keep a clone?

So I just caught a shiny female modest Grubbin with 3 perfect IV's(HP,Sp. Atk and Speed) with "pretty good"IV's in Sp. Def. and Defense and "decent" in attack.
My question is if any one can clone me a couple copies and you can keep a clone?
I can help you out. I'll attach some bottle caps on them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)