Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a a-graveler, seadra, and porygon that I desperately need to evolve. I'm also looking for a Timid hidden ability Alakazam with eggmoves. I tried on GTS for days, but abra spam is cancer. Anyone who can help, I can possibly offer you pokemon that you need. I can clone pokemon through powersave. So, if aren't opposed to that plz pm and we can figure out the details for the trade.

Thanks,

Poke Community :)

aside from nasty plot what would be other usefull egg moves? morning sun and psycho shift arent possible till pokebank hits so

Ok sweet I'll add you once, I get home. :)
No sorry, just got as far as breeding a load of abras (just missing naughty) and capturing the UBs ...breeding projects will be next....then the battle tree, where I'll take on the laws of probability and see how it works out for me :D ;)[/quote]

Looking to trade for a 4IV Ditto with perfect Sp.Atk and Spe.
I can trade a copy of my Ditto.
Jolly with a spread of 31/31/31/1/31/3

LF perfect or non perfect foreign ditto for sun and moon breeding. Can offer Timid Snow Warning Alolan Vulpix in a premier ball with 31/x/31/31/31/31

LF Adamant & Timid Synchronizers. I've been hunting for hours and have found 3 Adamant Abras all with Inner Focus. Smh

Will give you a shiny Froakie or Medicham from gen. 6 for both.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF Adamant & Timid Synchronizers. I've been hunting for hours and have found 3 Adamant Abras all with Inner Focus. Smh

Will give you a shiny Froakie or Medicham from gen. 6 for both.
Just put an everstone on an Adamant Inner Focus Abra and breed it with a Ditto, within a batch or two of eggs you'll probably have an Adamant Synchronize one (20% chance)

Just put an everstone on an Abra and breed it with a Ditto, within a batch or two of eggs you'll probably have an Adamant Synchronize one (20% chance)
Lol I don't have any dittos. That's the sad thing! Anyway, I just caught an Adamant Abra. Now I just have to get a Timid.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lol I don't have any dittos. That's the sad thing! Anyway, I just caught an Adamant Abra. Now I just have to get a Timid.
You can also do it with any Pokémon in the humanoid egg group (or just catch a Ditto on Mount Hokulani, they're I believe 10% there any time of day).

Just trying to save you some trouble in the future :)

You can also do it with any Pokémon in the humanoid egg group (or just catch a Ditto on Mount Hokulani, they're I believe 10% there any time of day).

Just trying to save you some trouble in the future :)
I just caught the Timid one, right after the Adamant LOL. Thanks, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)