Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anecdotal, biased evidence isn't evidence. Again, over 200 battles there will obviously be times where luck goes against you. And the items used are meant to boost the chances of these occurring. You can call it cheating all you like, but it's within the scope of the game and has been since RBY. You're playing the wrong game if it's that big of a concern to you.
ofcourse there will be luck against you but do 1000 battles or 10000 for all I care when you know the odds its never in youre favour ever if there is an 10% chance to crit for example that means 1 in every atack so it sahould avarage out around that right yet its always way higher never way lower no mather how many sets of 1000 you do its always multiple times above the avrage

I find it funny that 95% of the people know it cheats yet a few % refuse to admit it even though almost anyone knows it thats youre choice but ive never seen an glimmer of proof that its NOT cheating while ive seen so many times that it is in fact cheating heck if I had the odds of things like that at my side I would buy lotery tickets pronto

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi everyone I'm new to forums and have been referred to this site by a friend. I'm interested in recieving a 6IV ditto. Can someone please point me in the right direction?
Hello and Welcome to smogon. If you're looking for a 6IV Ditto in X/Y/OR/AS, I suggest that you try Most's giveaway (Make sure you read the rules and FAQ carefully, though). If you're looking for a 6IV Ditto in Sun and Moon, your odds of getting a legitimate 6IV Ditto is very low, since there's currently no way to legitimately transfer Pokemon from earlier generations to Sun and Moon. You can SOS chain for 4IV Ditto's, which is almost as easy for breeding as 6IV Ditto's are.

Can anyone spare a Destiny Knot? I'm not at the point where I can buy one, and I'm not getting any luck with Pickup.

Nvm

Last edited:
ofcourse there will be luck against you but do 1000 battles or 10000 for all I care when you know the odds its never in youre favour ever if there is an 10% chance to crit for example that means 1 in every atack so it sahould avarage out around that right yet its always way higher never way lower no mather how many sets of 1000 you do its always multiple times above the avrage

I find it funny that 95% of the people know it cheats yet a few % refuse to admit it even though almost anyone knows it thats youre choice but ive never seen an glimmer of proof that its NOT cheating while ive seen so many times that it is in fact cheating heck if I had the odds of things like that at my side I would buy lotery tickets pronto
Your inability to see reason coupled with your shocking grammar actually irks me a bit. But this isn't the place for a pointless debate, so you can continue claiming 'proof' despite there being none and I'll look the other way. Best of luck in your battle tree endeavours.

On topic, still looking for a non-english Ditto to masuda with. Please CMT.

Your inability to see reason coupled with your shocking grammar actually irks me a bit. But this isn't the place for a pointless debate, so you can continue claiming 'proof' despite there being none and I'll look the other way. Best of luck in your battle tree endeavours.

On topic, still looking for a non-english Ditto to masuda with. Please CMT.
last thing im gonna say on it

if 95% of the people agree on soemthing why do they have to even proof anything? if the minority is so sure that they are right they should be the pones to proof it

so proof to me that the battle tree doesnt cheat.

and I dont need luck for the battle tree because I wont do it anyway when pokebank hits i have enough bp to buy everything I need because the battle tree isnt about skills but just being lucky and use an team that cnat lose except to the most exrtreme cases of hax like 20 flinches in a row

im not sure if I even gonna do one but would people be interested in a give away of calm 31 x 31 31 31 31 loveball togepi with the egg move nasty plot? im considering doing one since I just finished my perfect breeding parent set and it was an huge pain in the ass.

im not sure if I even gonna do one but would people be interested in a give away of calm 31 x 31 31 31 31 loveball togepi with the egg move nasty plot? im considering doing one since I just finished my perfect breeding parent set and it was an huge pain in the ass.
I would be interested.

Is calm mind Lele a thing? Or is it usually just specs

And I'm only familiar with the genies pre-therian really. So do people go Modest or Timid on Thundy and is Naive the default for Tornadus since there is no more flying gem acrobatics?

Oh also does anyone have HA regis on gen 6?

Last edited:
In need of a galvanize Alola geodude. Can trade with these pokemon :
1.HA timid Alola Vulpix with 6 perfect IVs and egg moves(Encore, Moonblast)
2.HA Bold Mareanie with 5 perfect IVs(31/xx/31/31/31/31) and egg moves(Haze, Swallow, Spit Up , Stockpile)
3.Jolly Bagon with 5 perfect IV(31/31/31/xx/31/31) and egg move(Dragon Dance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)